WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parliamentary Finance: pass the budget vote and Iraqi national in the coming session

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

player46

Parliamentary Finance: pass the budget vote and Iraqi national in the coming session
Font size Print Email

BAGHDAD / Baghdadiya News / .. Predicted the parliamentary Finance Committee, Thursday, pass the financial budget in a session of the House of Representatives next.
The MP said the Committee Abdul Hussein al-Yasiri told / Baghdadiya News /, that "the parliamentary session for next Monday will see pass Budgeting Finance for 2013 through voting by majority by the National Alliance and the Iraqi List," adding that "the Iraqi you mind pass Budgeting Following the approval of her condition to deduct part of the budget of ministries and converted to the development of the regions. "
He added, "The Kurdistan Alliance wants through his objection to the budget to get more guarantees that emphasize the central government fulfill its promise and pay the remainder of the dues of the oil companies operating in the region."
And witnessing financial budget bill for 2013 Federal differences between the federal government and the Kurdistan region over the latter's demands for payment of dues to companies operating in the province of $ 4 trillion and 200 billion dinars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

dezertheat

dezertheat

Honestly, I think this is it!
if it doesnt happen I would be more suprised
than if it was delayed,
there's way too much stuff going on now to delay any longer..
I feel extremely optomistic about this..I hope Im right!
Very Happy

Reflection

dezertheat wrote:Honestly, I think this is it!
if it doesnt happen I would be more suprised
than if it was delayed,
there's way too much stuff going on now to delay any longer..
I feel extremely optomistic about this..I hope Im right!
Very Happy

I'm kinda feeling optimistic too....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum