WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maliki vows to hold fair elections in Kirkuk

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

player46

First

Maliki vows to hold fair elections in Kirkuk

Views 25
Posted 18/10/2012 04:48 AM

BAGHDAD - follow the Orient: Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, Wednesday, providing the needs of the Electoral Commission for elections to elections "fair and safe", calling on the United Nations to pay attention to elections Kirkuk in particular and contribute to providing protection to the constituents, as expressed the United Nations Mission readiness to cooperate with the government for elections "transparent." Maliki said in a statement issued yesterday after receiving head the United Nations Mission in Iraq Martin Kobler he "discussed issues related to the task of the UN Mission in Iraq and the formation of the Electoral Commission for elections and the ongoing preparations for the elections on the date determined by the Commission", vowing to "provide everything you need Commission and will be supported to conduct fair and secure elections." Maliki called to "give the elections in the province of Kirkuk is particularly important," noting that "the sensitivity of the situation there requires a focus on providing a secure environment for all voters and special measures contribute a UN-effective to secure the necessary transparency of the elections." He renewed emphasis on "the need to exit Iraq from Chapter VII and finding other mechanism agreed upon by Iraq and Kuwait to follow up on bilateral issues. "pointing to" receiving a confirmation from the Russian leadership to support Iraqi efforts in this area. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

dezertheat

dezertheat

why do I find this hard to believe?? lol

Shocked

vaquero

Yes fair Do what I say and that is fair.

Reflection

I believe that as much as I believe Obama will hold a fair election.

NOPE, ain't gonna happen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum