WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Talabani: Egypt's pivotal role Marina in the region and the world will grow and grow

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

player46

Talabani: Egypt's pivotal role Marina in the region and the world will grow and grow
Date: 2012-09-28 21: 51: 11 Friday

Baghdad (newsletter) ...President Jalal Talabani has sent a congratulatory cable to President of the Republic of Egypt Arabic Mohammed morsi, said that Egypt's pivotal role in the region and the world will grow and grow, noting the importance of developing and expanding ties between the two countries in all fields.
A presidential statement quoted received (News Agency news) on Friday, Talabani as saying: with a sense of gratitude and appreciation you receive your fraternity on the occasion of my return home safe with God Almighty.

Talabani said: I thank you precious feelings I would like to emphasize that the people and leadership of Iraq, saves sister Egypt's sincere feelings of brotherhood and friendship, we firmly believes that its central role in the region and the world will grow and grow.

The President noted: that Iraq seeks to develop and expand the ties between the two countries in all fields to what we see in the interest of our two fraternal peoples, the peoples and the countries of our region and in the interest of strengthening stability and development, wishing health and conciliation galore Marina and brotherly Egyptian people well and prominence and prosperity.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum