WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sadoun's: "My Day" deteriorating relationship with the center in the province caused by Hashemi

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

carpentersr

Said the Kurdistan Alliance MP Mohsen Saadoun that the Kurdish regional president Massoud Barzani called on the three presidencies in agreement on the issue of Tareq al-Hashemi, and issue a decision on it will be implemented in the region immediately to agree upon the three presidencies. Explained Sadoun's (my day), the Kurdistan Alliance has nothing to do with the subject of Tariq al-Hashimi was among more than once this position, because he came to the Kurdistan region in his capacity as Vice-President of the Republic, adding that al-Hashemi far outside the region can go the government to arrest him if they could, noting that the issue Hashemi created an atmosphere of bad and negative between the center and the region which is the reason for the deterioration of the relationship between them, indicating that the topic is like the game, because the government does not accept that the movement of his case to Kirkuk and not able to arrest him outside, and allowed him to leave Baghdad with the knowledge that he became wanted by the court in Baghdad, wondering why the government allowed Hashemi to leave Baghdad if they say he is wanted and accused of involvement in terrorist ?. He added that Barzani called on the three presidencies in agreement on the issue Hashemi and issue a decision on it will be carried out immediately what the region will agree upon the three presidencies, calling for an end to file-Hashemi.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Sadoun's: "My Day" deteriorating relationship with the center in the province caused by Hashemi Empty not in one accord Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:18 pm

vaquero

wowzzzzz we have a front yard fight.Bring it on the north is saying. No respect for the Goi (maliki). This is going down to the wire. imo has to b done for prgress. Has to b some kind of unity. No respect for Maliki position oh sorry postitionS;so, it is coming down. We are seeing history in the makings. All i can say is "get it on NOW". Shabibi will wait . What a Face

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum