WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parliament to read budget 2nd time on Tuesday

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

thebigzuker

Aswat Al Iraq/ Politics , Baghdad
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parliament to read next year federal budget Tuesday
1/15/2012 4:47 PM

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: Next Tuesday's parliamentary session will see the first and second readings of 21 draft laws, including the second reading of the federal budget of 2012, which has been postponed on multiple occasions due to al-Iraqiya Bloc's boycott of parliament sessions, a parliamentary media source reported today.

The sources told Aswat al-Iraq that the government submitted the budget after decreasing it to 115 trillion Iraqi dinars, with reasonable deficit.

The previous draft law of the budget of 2012 allocated 131 trillion Iraqi dinars (112 billion dollars) as a federal budget, with an increase of 36 percent from the previous year, with a deficit of 20 billion dollars.

RM (TP)/SR

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Fast Eddie on Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no link so I added the link)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

thebigzuker

Your welcome Helen, just trying to help out a lil bit

KDuesing

They already said they read it the second time if im not mistaken, this would be the third reading.

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Sadly, I doubt they will have a quorum. Hopefully we wont have to wait till after the national conference but that's only a few weeks out.

Reflection

Shredd wrote:Sadly, I doubt they will have a quorum. Hopefully we wont have to wait till after the national conference but that's only a few weeks out.

It's like a roller coaster ride. YAY!

In my best voice of the little pig on the Gieco commercials......

Weeeee weeeeee weeeeeeee.......
lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum