WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maliki in office to six years to come ...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Maliki in office to six years to come ... "Foote omitted and Alzlam Khaliha"

Posted 21/12/2011 08:06 PM

BAGHDAD - "arenas of liberation"
put the writer and the Iraqi journalist Ahmed Saadawi on his page on Facebook, quoting the words of the owners cited, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, in his press conference today, shows it literally all the attempts being fired or replaced: "They tried that during the past six years ... and will continue the six years to come, "commented Al-Saadawi" means man's guarantor that the rest of the six years to come? "

The poet Nassif Nazareth included by inter earlier attributed to al-Maliki and the stresses to stay in power, "we took it and after what Nntaha", is contained Saadawi: "the man laments, openly, that the national partnership, and says it was appropriate for the circumstances the former ... I mean Hessian: Foote omitted p Alzlam Khalaha. "

explains Saadawi response to a comment for Jamal Amin al-Hassani advocate when Maliki: "I am what I Xi personal with al-Maliki, a man has achievements and popularity. As for how the combines now, all the sources of power in his hand, this issue contains the words of many. What we fear we are heading clearly to the production of a new dictatorship. to remember that Saddam Hussein had in the seventies and early eighties popular in the Iraqi street. It was there to defend it, even between offenders in his ideological direction. We have seen over the past year many accidents, and directly, confirming the growth of the new dictatorship, this is scary. "

Raise the image of the leader is not the country's image

And on the selectivity in the open files says Saadawi, "the group dealing selectively with the judicial files. I cried Alusi years ago that al-Hashemi is accused of killing his children, but the group kept silent at the time because the issue is not useful to them politically. I am unable to trust about such elimination is subject to the dictates of political Catcher power . "

He adds in another that "the political arena now more (agility!) compared to its image years ago .. Maliki eat a cliff parties and other trends and we now hear every day defection of a character and then joining the al-Maliki. image of the dictator is not made ​​by the dictator alone .. . This is the lesson that we fail to learn always. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum