WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arbil Agreements will be activated - Talabani

+3
Fast Eddie
mercedes99
micmoney
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

micmoney

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Arbil Agreements will be activated - Talabani

BAGHDAD / IraqiNews.com: President Jalal Talabani announced today that the political leaders agreed in their meeting today to activate the role of the committee formed according to the Arbil Agreement. Additionally, it was noted that the question of U.S. forces in Iraq shall have a final decision in two weeks.   In a press conference held by Talabani at the end of the meeting in his residence, he added that the “political leaders agreed to activate the Arbil Agreements, and shall take a unified stance on the question of the U.S. forces, whether they shall be asked to extend their presence or not two weeks from now.”  RM (TP)/SR 2971

mercedes99

Thank you very much Smile

Fast Eddie

now all we need is for it to be implemented.
great find.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

KDuesing

This is a old article put out again sorry. It was hashed over on ptr. Notice it says they haven't made up there mind about the troops staying..

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Fast Eddie wrote:now all we need is for it to be implemented.
great find.

we've been waiting for it to be implemented for a long time...about a year

jstnvstgdnr

jstnvstgdnr

This is a recycled article because...it does not have a date next to the writers article the date is at the top of the days page...plus they are discussing US stay..i don't think they are discussing the US stay..JMHO..
"and shall take a unified stance on the question of the U.S. forces, whether they shall be asked to extend their presence or not two weeks from now.”

micmoney

jstnvstgdnr wrote:This is a recycled article because...it does not have a date next to the writers article the date is at the top of the days page...plus they are discussing US stay..i don't think they are discussing the US stay..JMHO..
"and shall take a unified stance on the question of the U.S. forces, whether they shall be asked to extend their presence or not two weeks from now.”

It may be old, but they did repost it today. The article below it is about hashimi exposing talabani attempting to impliment erbil, this too could be another rehash, but to me it shows they might be moving forward. Who knows? Any news is good news to this effect imo

micmoney

I know no one wants to hear this, especially from me as i am usually the first guy to freak out at good news like 140 and possibly erbil. However the further along we go, the more im starting to believe the dinar community has messed this up.

We here at blc(im a rouge agent lol) are not so fool hardy as to call our bankers daily, or pressure those of us to contact higher powers for information, but there are about 10x more invested who do listen to those people who do act in such a manner.

I need this rv as much as any of you, but if asian markets can survive with nearly identical rates as the iqd(korean won), theen after this mess of blatant idiocy from those trying to force this, i could easily see the plug pulled on the plan for the magical $1+ rv and still maintain thier plans to rebuild through other economic efforts.

I said i am a rogue because i do not speak for the blc team, most mods know me and some are friends, but i do no speak for anyone here. These are my own thoughts and should not be taken as valid info, rather as an alternate side of the rv coin reflecting the possibility that the actions of many can and may possibly be effecting the outcome of what was supposed to occur.

I pray i am very very wrong.
Micmoney

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum