WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Allawi of Kirkuk: I hope to produce Maliki's visit to Washington promising to Iraq

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Allawi of Kirkuk: I hope to produce Maliki's visit to Washington promising to Iraq

Monday, 12 January 1 / December 2011 15:32 | Author: rad | | |

Kirkuk / With: leader of the Iraqi List Taadh initiative of President Jalal Talabani together leading political blocs to gain access to the insights and understandings in conjunction with the date of the U.S. withdrawal from Iraq and called to produce a Prime Minister's visit to Washington that yielded good for Iraq.

Allawi said during his visit to the province of Kirkuk and meeting with the deputy governor Rakan Saeed al-Jubouri and a number of officials in the Civil Monday that "advocates of national unity, so we support it and hope it will succeed has taught us by His Excellency the President if he returns to his concern Sulaimaniya next week to be set up."

"I hope to meet with Maliki and Obama during the visit of Prime Minister of the United States to invest to achieve the best for Iraq and strengthen its position and contribute to solving problems."

Allawi stressed that "the solution to the problem of Kirkuk must be based in three levels of the first of which is the national diversity in Kirkuk as an element of strength, not weakness and the second that Kirkuk has played a historically significant role in building Iraq through its status, its resources and competencies and the third that there would be discussions between political parties and movements in Baghdad, in coordination with the representatives of Kirkuk and the Council and the Department of Kirkuk, to stabilize the situation there. "(finished)
Ahmed Jubouri

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

mercedes99

Thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum