WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parliamentary Finance: the issuance of large sections of the coin Saakhvd dollar exchange rate

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

therealbubbie

therealbubbie
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed on Thursday that the issuance of new categories of the local currency could reduce the dollar exchange rate against the dinar.

The Commission decision of Hama Rashid Ahmed for "Qurtas News" that "the rise in the dollar exchange rate during the past few days were a lot of reasons, including reducing the central bank sales of the dollar, as well as increased demand for the dollar by the citizens."

He said Rashid said "the Iraqi Central Bank intends process of issuing new paper from the category of 50 thousand dinars and 100 thousand dinars, where it is possible to cut these two currencies from the dollar exchange rate against the dinar because of the ease of carrying that currency and stored Vdilan Shodlh circulation and this not to grudge a series of measures designed to come revive the domestic market. "

Rashid and hinted that "the Finance Committee Tracbotnaakec with the central bank management mechanism print those currencies and how they are out and timing for the launch."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

that "the rise in the dollar exchange rate during the past few days were a lot of reasons, including reducing the central bank sales of the dollar,

[tlm724[ and why do you think there is " increased demand for the dollar by the citizens."  I'll tell you what I think. I think it's because the dinar tanked in price on the street and they are dumping their dinar. What a great way for the CBI to pull in notes in the country, just allow the market rate to plummet and presto more dinars in !

[tlm724] I also believe that when the auctions got capped it was out of sequence in the currency reform plan. They should have done the dedollarization AFTER they drew in as many notes as they could. Now they are scrabbling trying to right the ship. Thats what happens when you have an inexperienced person in charge.  They really do need someone competent in charge of the CBI, someone with knowledge and experience.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum