WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parliamentary Finance: Central Bank did not Esicarna on the subject of the issuance of new categories of the coin did not call for the deletion of zeros

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

"The Central Bank is looking forward to the issuance of new categories (50 and 100) thousand dinars, but the bank so far has not consult our committee,

there ya go Dogznova !!! Stop looking for the press release, you were right !!!

dogsnova

dogsnova

Timmy, I'm not sure I understand. Where does it say something about a press release?

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

dogsnova wrote:

Timmy, I'm not sure I understand. Where does it say something about a press release?

It doesn't Dogz, I know you have discussed not seeing a press release from the CBI and if they haven't even met with the FC then I guess a press release is in the future.

dogsnova

dogsnova

ok, I see... Very Happy

But my point about the CBI press release is.. 

If the CBI is gonna put out additional currency categories and (yes the CBI has the right to issue new categories). But if they're gonna follow the "rules" they must give at a minimum 30 days notice to the public via a press release just like the discontinuation of the 50 note.

Here is the press release from the CBI about the discounting of the 50 note. 60 plus days notice Laughing

(press release ) due to stop the public from trading cash paper category ( 50 ) dinars 25/02/2015

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum