WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Central Bank plans to launch three categories after deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

micmoney

deniscanada wrote:"the Bank pending the Board's approval to begin the replacement of the new currency and which must be with the new financial year and proposed by the Bank with the beginning of the year 2013. "

lets hope not!

thanks denis

mercedes99

deniscanada again thanks for your hard work......Not sure if a translation error on my end or what? I have clicked on the link at the bottom of the article twice. Two similar translations come up but neither one has the paragraph "the Bank pending the Board's approval to begin the replacement of the new currency and which must be with the new financial year and proposed by the Bank with the beginning of the year 2013. " There seems to be other paragraphs missing as well? Maybe I am only getting part of the article and not the full version in the translation or I have finally gone over the edge. cyclops Has anyone else had this problem with the translation?

Thank for all you do.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum