WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parliamentary Finance is preparing to legislate a special law b} {banks of independence

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

[tlm724] hello beautiful ! *wolfwhistle*

[tlm724] Finance Committee parliamentary Faleh sari revealed on Sunday ready for the Commission to legislate private banks law; to ensure its independence.

[tlm724] "the parliamentary Finance Committee held its meeting today, and was part of the agenda committee to discuss the budget and how to deal with the real located where the deficit,

[tlm724] in addition to discussing the subject of banks and reduce state intervention in the banking department; because of its effect largely on the independence and the cash available and there was a great debate about the banks. "

[tlm724] making them independent

[tlm724] "The committee recommended in its selection of a consulting firm or person or expert group members to discuss the legislation of a special law to banks and taking the experiences of important countries, especially Switzerland respected the fact that its banking system."

[tlm724] they are bringing in the heavy hitters to consult on this legislation, especially Switzerland respected the fact that its banking system

[tlm724] you know who is in Switzerland ?

[tlm724] the Bank of International Settlements    

[cstacy] ty

[tlm724] and that bank is the BANK that posts and monitors the worlds exchange rates    

[cstacy] nice

[tlm724] indeed ! We are seeing so many things come into light ! I am very optimistic and in the years I have been researching for BLC I have NEVER seen such progress !

[RCS1947] nope...never!

[cstacy] I'm excited

[tlm724] you all know that I do not play around with the facts as Bondlady has taught me all these years, they are what they are and I don't try to change them and the facts today are there these. The New GOI from the top to the bottom are doing the things we need to see to increase the value of the dinar and to move their country into it's rightful place in the world !

[tlm724] just amazing !  

[tlm724] thank you Rocky for this article ! 

RCS1947

thanks Rocky for your news posting!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum