WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Politicians must give up their personal interests to defeat ISIL, says official

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lightingcslt

lightingcslt

Baghdad (Forat) –The key official of the Supreme Iraqi Islamic Council, Adel Abdul Mahdi, emphasized that the politicians should give up following up their personal interests and preference the interests that service the Iraqi people.

Abdul Mahdi told Alforat News Agency ''Iraq is undergoing a crisis that requires all the politicians to give up their persons interests and unite together to defeat what is so called the Islamic State of Iraq and Levant.''

''Abdul Mahdi emphasized the importance of forming a government to include representatives of all the sects and components in Iraq,'' he concluded. \End\
Updated: 2014/7/29 18:16 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

vaquero

lol that is what maliki is saying i can do it ! let me do !  Very Happy  I need another 100billion . Iraq is going to b a great success and they r in the verge of shooting forward like the foam in a keg beer pored in a glass. up uppppppppppppp
oh Maliki u can go ,but bring back that gold....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum