WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Economists assert: Iraq is now eligible to enter the World Trade Organization

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks for posting this Tom !
This is what I was talking about the other day with a similar article , here let me show you "
Indicators on Iraq's accession to WTO membership .. geographical location of Iraq is an important point for the exchange of trade"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My comments per that art : [tlm724] in a nutshell, they need the laws and the technology ! We have read several articles recently where they are doing just that ! Work it baby !
Below are two perfect examples :

Planning: Start screening procedures for the adoption of electronic gates at border crossing points

15/03/2014 12:18 03/15/2014 12:18

The Central Agency for Standardization and Quality Control, Saturday, he began Ptnfz procedures for the adoption of electronic screening gates at all border crossing points instead of the usual screening currently approved.

The Director of the device Sawadi Nasreen's (IMN), that "the work of the portals would be similar to the work of the sonar if it will provide a new measure speed in the examination of the goods entering the border crossings and reduce cases of financial and administrative corruption."

The law of the First Amendment to the Law on the Protection of Iraqi products No. (11) for the year 2010
January 11, 2014

The law of
the First Amendment to the Law on the Protection of Iraqi products No. (11) for the year 2010
Article - 1 - The text of Article (1) of the Law on the Protection of Iraqi products No. (11) for the year 2010 and be replaced by Mayati:

The newest article we have above this has some great stuff in but it boils down to this :

if he wants Iraq to join the World Trade Organization that it seeks to improve the status of the economy and change the laws that will turn Iraq into a market economy.

BondLady has been right all along, of which I never had a doubt, without the economic laws in place Iraq can't move forward economically but we know they are working this and we should be very encouraged. They want this door open and it appears to me they are making headway to open these gates for trade and a tremendous influx of revenue ! !!

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

" that all the current circumstances serve Iraq to join but after it is activated all the laws that will be the first to contribute to the activation of its economy and make it parallel to the global economy. "

Lets bump this today in light of this :
Amendments/ Revision posted 20 May 2014

Law on the Protection of Iraqi products No. 11 for the year 2010 (Revised)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum