WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Citing the extension of its mandate .. Barzani: Talabani does not exist, and there is a task that must be accomplished to protect and strengthen the alliance

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

player46

Citing the extension of its mandate .. Barzani: Talabani does not exist, and there is a task that must be accomplished to protect and strengthen the alliance
Tuesday, July 16, 2013 19:49

The president of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani, said that agreeing to extend his term in order not to make any legal vacuum or unconstitutional in the Kurdistan region, noting that Talabani is not present in Kurdistan and feel the responsibility, there is a task that must be performed to protect and strengthen the alliance between them.

The head of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, an important message, said Tuesday the agency received all of Iraq [where], a copy of which about the current situation in the Kurdistan region, and the issue of extension of the Presidency of the Kurdistan Region for a period of two years.

Barzani said in his letter, "the Kurdistan parliament has ratified on 30.06.2013, the two laws, and extended Vgahma the parliament and the presidency of the Kurdistan region, have ratified the extension of the Kurdistan Parliament in order not to make any constitutional or legal vacuum in the Kurdistan region," noting that "Act to extend the period of the Presidency of the Kurdistan Region was issued with the consent of the Parliament of Kurdistan and the Kurdish bloc voices with the parties and other nationalities within the Parliament, except blocks the opposition."

He added Barzani, "I am now in front of the functions alliance that exists between the National Union and the Democratic Party and the two decided in cooperation with many parties and ethnic groups in the Kurdistan Parliament to extend the presidency of the Kurdistan region, as I am today in front of moral responsibility and a set of tasks and joint action with long Dear Brother Mam Jalal and fulfill the march that we have begun, and a continuation of the positive results and, God willing back Mam Jalal to Kurdistan joy and happiness and to see everything stable, and I understand very well at the same time functions of strategic agreement between the PUK and the Kurdistan Democratic Party, and in true this agreement contributed to the building, stability and development of the Kurdistan region significantly , was also an important factor to be effective participation of the Kurds in the Iraqi developments And regional, and now Brother Mam Jalal is not present in Kurdistan for health reasons I feel the responsibility, and there is a task I must achieve to protect and strengthen the alliance and pay homage for joint action and joint struggle and long cooperation between us for our people and our country. "

Barzani continued in his letter, "after consultation with the majority of the forces and Kurdish political parties did not reject the law to extend the presidency of the Kurdistan region, but the lack of rejection does not mean that I support the format and content of the law, so I did not sign it."

"And here, such as respect for the votes of a majority of parliamentary blocs and not to embarrass, it was announced to the people of Kurdistan beloved that I'm going to perform the tasks incumbent upon me a temporary basis until the straight fourth session of the Parliament of Kurdistan work, and to reach a consensus, and since now I ask the presidency of the next session of the Parliament of Kurdistan to work quickly in the light of the message sent to the presidency of the current session of the Parliament of Kurdistan in 12/06/2013, to find a mechanism through less than a year to reach a consensus to amend the Constitution and the mechanism for the election of the President of the Kurdistan region. "

The Kurdistan parliament has ratified on June 30 of last year on a proposal PUK extend the mandate of Barzani for two years ending in 2015 amid objection and protest by opposition forces.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum