WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

oogie and bubbies anniversery

+4
tlm724
Shredd
dezertheat
lightingcslt
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1oogie and bubbies anniversery Empty oogie and bubbies anniversery Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:53 pm

lightingcslt

lightingcslt

hey you guys congrates on your special day. oogie dont
no how you did it for being with bubbies that long, you deserve
a medal lol. anyways you all have a good one with many more
to come

light

2oogie and bubbies anniversery Empty Re: oogie and bubbies anniversery Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:57 pm

dezertheat

dezertheat

congratulations, and next year( hopefully) you will have lots of $$$ to really have a good time!!Very Happy

3oogie and bubbies anniversery Empty Re: oogie and bubbies anniversery Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:06 pm

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Happy Anniversary!!

4oogie and bubbies anniversery Empty From Bondlady Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:50 pm

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

I just got off the phone with Bondlady and she "wishes oogie and bubbies Happy Anniversary, congrats on making it through 38 years with that lil heathen and I am sure life with him was never boring ... You two are an awesome couple, bye bye ...."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by tlm724 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

5oogie and bubbies anniversery Empty Re: oogie and bubbies anniversery Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:16 pm

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

To one of the nicest couples I know ! Happy Anniversary oogie and bubbies !! May you have 38 more beautiful years together !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

6oogie and bubbies anniversery Empty Re: oogie and bubbies anniversery Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:57 pm

Broncorider

Congradulations you two.  Here's hoping for many more! cheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheers

7oogie and bubbies anniversery Empty Re: oogie and bubbies anniversery Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:12 pm

Shunshine

Shunshine

Happy Anniversary to the both of you,May you have many many more.I love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love you

8oogie and bubbies anniversery Empty Re: oogie and bubbies anniversery Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:54 pm

Fast Eddie

9oogie and bubbies anniversery Empty Re: oogie and bubbies anniversery Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:03 pm

oogie

oogie
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Thank you all for the good wishes! Loved reading them all and the video too FE!!!!
I love you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum