WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of Iraq”s Chapter VII status soon – FM Zebari

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

If Iraq decided to pay the remaining amount in one batch, it will immediately get out completely from Chapter VII,” “But if it decides to pay the sum according to the currently applied annual deduction, the sum will be fully repaid by the end of 2015.”

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

tlm724 wrote:If Iraq decided to pay the remaining amount in one batch, it will immediately get out completely from Chapter VII,” “But if it decides to pay the sum according to the currently applied annual deduction, the sum will be fully repaid by the end of 2015.”

With all other items being moved out of VII, my opinion is if by the July UN meeting Iraq has not paid the remaining 11bn, then their decision is to continue with the annual payments. Prepaying this remaining amount would have to be more beneficial to Iraq than keeping those funds in reserve (less the payments) for the next 2.5 years. I remind myself that the progress of the monetary policy changes do not seem to be tied to satisfaction of the remaining items (now down to the one) so that is good!

dezertheat

dezertheat

lets hope and pray they do this before then...
Cool

chiara

I think I missed something---Does the manner in which they pay --lump sum or in payments-- affect the RV?

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

chiara wrote:I think I missed something---Does the manner in which they pay --lump sum or in payments-- affect the RV?

Nope, just whether or not they come out of Chapter VII fully.

chiara

Shredd wrote:
chiara wrote:I think I missed something---Does the manner in which they pay --lump sum or in payments-- affect the RV?

Nope, just whether or not they come out of Chapter VII fully.

Thanks!!

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum