Dr. Abdul Ali Awad
Our book | May 31, 2013 Abdul Ali Awad
I took the theme of Iraq's accession to the World Trade Organization and the extensive discussions of Midyat, pros, and cons, from dealing with Economic Affairs.
Yesterday, Al Faiha offered space Symposium Iraqi Institute for economic reform to discuss Iraq's accession to the WTO, and has posted some notes on the interventions of the majority participation in the Symposium with save titles for her Sayers, and there you have it:
* Turning the Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister "Dr. Abd al-Husayn Al-Anbuge to public sector institutions and hinted his crosscutting to get rid of them because they are a burden on the State, and did not mention the reasons that led to the deterioration of this sector has not yet been effective solutions to restore its activity and its role in the composition of gross national product as it was four decades ago, Mr. Chancellor, boast that 11% growth rate, and mocked so ask, because we all know that this growth is the growth of a rentier resulting Export oil only. I say, give me counsel attended by 3% a year from non-oil revenues have been much better for a true development in other sectors.
* One of the women spoke as a representative of the Iraqi Federation of industries, adding that Iraq's commitment to the implementation of certain provisions of the Organization of the global neighbor for the industrial sector, with its interpretation of some terms such as the ISO and was sitting in front of students and specialists in the various branches of the economy, and at the same time did not address to what to say about how to improve Iraqi industry such as the accession process.
* Speaking of "Dr. Raed Fahmy» about the nature of the ongoing discussions at the Symposium, calling it spin on the action taken for the purpose of entering the Organization, not solutions to address the reality of the national economy, and this fact note promotional media presentations to stimulate entry into that organization.
* Our Lady spoke about the Commerce Department as a member of the Commission's file to enter Iraq to the World Trade Organization, noting that the delay for entry into the organization is normal, citing Russia as an example, how the latter delayed fourteen years and then became a member of the organization. Unfortunately this was naive, because Ms. did not mention the real reasons that led to the delay, and that explained the reasons, is that Russia has become the rightful heir to the former Soviet Union in international payment, and the breakdown in the rule of «Yeltsin» the spread of organized crime and mafias in all aspects of life, particularly the economic aspect, so giant industrial base, collapsed and the State agricultural level imports of wheat and rice in huge quantities, until the Russian economy to a rentier economy depends entirely on The export of oil and gas. All of this is already planned by the Zionist lobby. So 14 years representing the process of development and the development of sectors of the Russian economy accompanied by legislation serves the investment process for Russia.
* One of the women spoke about the private banks and the evolution of banking laws, and through finding and personal discretion that the large number of community banks is proof to economic prosperity as in!! I say to this lady: the number of banks and the clutter is not indicative of the economic development, Iraq dozens of banks but negative role so far and only buy and sell currency only, as an example, the Netherlands from economically developed States with four banks only.
* Ask «Dr. Zouhair Al Hassani» National Commission for investment adviser a stranger, he said (economy manages policy and not politics is managing the economy), I say to Mr. Al-Hasani, if this rule is, what the White House intervene in economic activity for American companies operating in many countries, when they are contrary to the interests of the United States with those countries, with the US Administration to issue instructions to those companies should stop their activity and to prevent the supply of American technology to defend the supreme interests of the nation. Professor Al-Hassani has to realize that the relationship between economics and politics are mutually organic relationship, each complementing the other, and the nature of the political system the Governor determines the precedence of one over the other.
* Finally concluded the Symposium «Dr. jeana» member of the Iraqi Institute for economic reform, beginning with surprise at the question posed by one of the professors in attendance when asked to say (how to join Iraq's ruined economy?)And the answer to the question was vague and superficial, saying that Iraq's now would raise GDP as in Saudi Arabia because the conditions similar to the conditions Iraq!. To impress upon Mr. Al-Hasani to be compared is unfortunate similarities between the two countries on the ground, Saudi Arabia does not possess the only oil and lacks agricultural land and wealth and human wealth (scientific competence and capacity in different disciplines), while Iraq has all those features, and demonstrates how to increase total output with accuracy and specificity, persistence of economic chaos or how!?… Unfortunately, that information was propaganda Colloquy activity are calculated for the Institute, rather than through remedial decisions clear vision and benchmarks.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]