WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Agreement between Baghdad and Erbil .. Maliki keeps his mandate until the year 2014

+2
vaquero
helend
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

vaquero

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy good a closer. hopefully everybody will be happy and lets get this done.

player46

Great art. Love lets make a deal. lol... This sounds like things are going to move a lot smoother now. I think the US Ambassador meeting with Barzani may have moved things along. TY helen Very Happy

dezertheat

dezertheat

ditto helend! Very Happy

Bondlady

Bondlady
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

it is a good read an ty helen, altho maliki term thing isnt new...elections are in april 2013, but malikis term doesnt end till 2014... but good to see bagdad an kurds commin together an finally agreeing on things...ty

Reflection

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Reflection

Hey, Hope all is well with everyone, I've been crazy busy with my new job and moving, fixen to get married in march. Ain't had time to read much but there seems to be some good news lately.

Reflection

helend wrote:Whew! Sounds like you have your hands full. Congrats on your move and your new wife and life. News is looking good, hopefully you will be able to start off that new wedded bliss with an RV! Good to see you!

Thank you, and yes, that would be an amazing wedding present. She still has no idea about any of this RV stuff, so it'd be a good shock to her. Laughing She is probably the least "materialistic" person I've ever met, to me and her both, just the comfort of not having to worry anymore would be the best blessing ever.

dezertheat

dezertheat

bump

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum