WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Erdogan calls for MPs to lodge a complaint against al-Maliki to the United Nations

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

carpenters

24.12.2012 | (Voice of Iraq)

Baghdad / Orr News revealed political source for the Turkish Prime Minister called the Iraqi List and the Kurdistan Alliance to send a letter of protest and a complaint to the UN against the Iraqi government, noting that Erdogan vowed to carry this message and delivery, while sources confirmed political representatives, to Erdogan contacted deputies from parliament and offered them many offers compared to sign a written message from Congress in Iraqi Kurdistan and sent to the United Nations via Erdogan. The source pointed out that Erdogan demanded that the Iraqi be contents of the letter in protest and complaint against Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and accusing his government of sectarianism through raising the issue of the exclusion of Tariq al-Hashimi, Rafie Issawi. The source explained that "Erdogan seeks through this approach to asylum United Nations to the Government of the tutelage selected from the Security Council to manage the affairs of Iraq." The source added that "the Turkish prime minister told the Iraqi Kurds that Turkey will spare no effort to overthrow any government formed by the National Alliance for special considerations Bojindathm , "in the words of the source. Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, accused yesterday, the Iraqi government as acting on a sectarian basis, noting that he would travel to the United Nations to discuss the developments in Iraq and Syria. He Erdogan expressed concern that "turns Iraq into Syria other than through war raging between all the components," accusing the government of which he calls the "Shiite" and receive special support from some countries fabricating crises for sectarian. Was Erdogan had accused earlier Maliki government seeking to provoke civil war in Iraq after tensions rose between Baghdad and the Kurdistan region.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Erdogan calls for MPs to lodge a complaint against al-Maliki to the United Nations Empty complaints against maliki Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:21 pm

jeepguy

jeepguy

man just kick the dude outta the office, everytime i see news about maliki i get alittle more bent, this bone head is taken the iraq situation to the can and fast {in my opinion, which is just mine } i wonder what the u.n can do to alevate the maliki situation? can they throw him out? or slap on the wrist ? he seems pretty much rooted in , send in troop and pull extraction ? am i off in my thinking here ? not real sure if my information is right...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum