WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Central Bank announces Trath draft deletion of zeros at the request of the Parliament

+2
Shredd
carpenters
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

carpenters

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
The Central Bank of Iraq, Wednesday, that the project to delete the zeros from the currency will not be in the next year, at the request of the wait made by specialized committees in Parliament.

The governor of the Iraqi Central Bank and the Agency Abdul Basit Turki, in an interview for "Alsumaria News" that "تريثا occurred in the decision to delete the zeros and the currency exchange," noting that "the timing of the start of the project has not been determined until today, but it will not be over the next year 2013 ".

Turki added that "the deletion of zeros is a necessary and useful step to restructure the currency and the economy," noting that "the relevant committees in parliament called for the need to wait in the project, so as to provide appropriate time and circumstances."

The Iraqi Council of Ministers decided, in (16 October 2012), the prime BSA Abdul Basit Turki tasks central bank governor agency, meanwhile, announced the Supreme Judicial Council, in (19 October 2012), for the issuance of an arrest warrant for former Fed governor and a number of officials in corruption cases.

He revealed Iraqi Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi issued an arrest warrant, the (November 6, 2012), on the detention of 20 employee of the bank, demanding release about them, also considered that the bank has refused the government's attempt to dispose of its reserves is the cause of the dispute, stressing that his conflict with the Government policy in the fight against inflation.

The Parliamentary Finance Committee suggested, on August 9, 2012, on the San Attorney Haitham al-Jubouri be direct delete zeros and the currency exchange during the month of July of next year, and as shown, the central bank has removed all fears, it confirmed that the government will support this project after providing Baijayate and disadvantages.

A member of the Economic Commission parliamentary Hussein Mura'bi in (Sept. 23 2012), that the confusion in the monetary policy makes the country lose about eight million dollars a year, while warning that the issue of deletion of zeros will facilitate the mafia money laundering steal billions without feeling state, called to examine the impact on the general situation.

He accused the Central Bank, (12 September 2011), government agencies of obstructing monetary reform and vowed the persecuting, blaming those entities responsible for exposing the financial interests of the country to danger.

Regarded as an adviser to Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Abdullah Hussein Al-Anbuge, in (25 August 2011), that the lifting of the zeroes from the currency is the biggest corruption in Iraq if it was during this period, and fall under the name of tampering economic, warning of "mafias currency" is preparing to rig the trillions Iraqi dinars to replace them in the light of the upcoming changes.

Noteworthy that some economists believe that Iraq is currently formatted for the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar, pointing out that the deletion needs to security and political stability as well as economic stability.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Well, like my grandma used to day, patience is a virtue...

3Central Bank announces Trath draft deletion of zeros at the request of the Parliament Empty dinar Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:56 am

raginkajun13

i think we need to focus on what there doing and not what there saying,that wonderful fact loaded chat you guys did a couple of days ago, dont let this one artical knock the shine off of it from one sentence.. actions speak load.. just trying to stay positive, thanks again for all of ya'll hard work.

tobyboy

Attorney Haitham al-Jubouri be direct delete zeros and the currency exchange during the month of July of next year, and as shown, the central bank has removed all fears, it confirmed that the government will support this project after providing Baijayate and disadvantages.

Sure no fears now that Maliki is charge Turki will do what ever Maliki wants of him. I knew Dr. Shabibi should have RV this I had said Maliki would find a loop hole to have him removed. Now watch and will see the reserve money starting to decrease only way Maliki able to get hands on the reserves was get Shabibi out of the way. So I think he wanted next year so get close to elections and make he Maliki look like a hero in front of the people. Sorry Dr Shabibi & 20 CBI woman that MAliki has you guys in such a situation his time will come.

jeepguy

jeepguy

this has to be the original smoking gun ,,, sure these ding-dongs, would not try to throw this out again ,,, Mad i`ll try to stay positive ,,but i have said on that other site ,, { i think we will see chapter 7 only happening at the 1 2013 } that was before the article about c.b.i. says 1 2013 new zero`s life and rates ,, <--- maybe a hard pump from the boys from sand land trying to get dinar moving by loading the news articles ??? i shall have another beer and look for more great news !!!! something like : it has hit dinar rates are 2 to 1 , iraq has started recovery : you know something to open the season up right Laughing

Reflection

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this is hogwash. Going off the chats here, seeing laws in the gazette and some of the things they are doing.....I don't have much faith in media outlets in any country, including our own..... I'm still pullin for pretty dang soon.

I need some new underwear dang it!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum