WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Barzani announces send another Kurdish delegation to Baghdad tomorrow .. And confirms that the problems will not be addressed only through dialogue Read more: http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dsotaliraq%2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

player46

Barzani announces send another Kurdish delegation to Baghdad tomorrow .. And confirms that the problems will not be addressed only through dialogue

26-11-2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add a comment -

Erbil (news)

Nechirvan Barzani, head of the Kurdistan Regional Government, said that Iraq's problems will not be solved by force because past experience has shown that, expressing optimism in finding a solution to the current tension with Baghdad in the disputed areas, especially Kirkuk dialogue.
Barzani said at a news conference Monday in Arbil: I want to emphasize a point and one that Iraq's problems will not address the force and that Baghdad must be up to the conviction that the problems will not address the tanks, but our Constitution and must sit down and talk and experiences Iraq proved that Iraq's problems will not only be addressed dialogue.

Barzani also called for: the revival of the Joint Coordination Committee that existed before the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq, he said, adding: We had a joint mechanism involving Iraq and America and the Kurdistan region and we want to re-work this machine and try to address the problems in these areas.

He announced Barzani for: to send a delegation Kurdish another to Baghdad on Tuesday, hoping at the same time that crowned the efforts of the Iraqi Parliament Speaker Osama success successful in finding a solution to the tension existing military road in Kirkuk and added by saying: We hope that this reaches the efforts of Mr. Osama Najafi to the product good and after today's meeting of the Committee will send the Supreme Committee to Baghdad to meet with them to reach an agreement.

He stressed: that the current problems are not in the interest of Aqlma Kurdistan or Baghdad, expressing optimism to reach a solution satisfactory to both parties indicating: that tension with Baghdad is not in the interest of the Kurdistan region and not in the interest of Baghdad and I personally believe that we can reach a solution and I'm not afraid never that we We can not reach a solution and I think dialogue can address the problems.

He also denied the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government and the existence of an Iraqi decision to prevent regional officials to travel outside the country, only after the approval of the Iraqi government in Baghdad, announcing the lack of access anything official like that.

He continued: I do not think that this is true and prevent us from traveling and as head of government I have not got anything official to prevent us from traveling.

Barzani called Iraqi parties to: abandoning the idea of ​​who is strong and who is weak in the country, stressing that Iraq will witness stability that Iraqi politicians to deal with the situation according to this logic.

He said: It is not a force and who is strong and the weak, but the issue is the perception of how to address the problems and if they look, whether in Baghdad or Irbil that the strong will dominate the Aldaaf the problems will never be solved.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum