WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vice Shabibi: there is no official notice my detention and receive signals to take over the Central Bank ,17 october Vice Shabibi: there is no official notice my detention and receive signals to take over the Central Bank

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rosy30

Vice Shabibi: there is no official notice my detention and receive signals to take over the Central Bank ,17 october
Vice Shabibi: there is no official notice my detention and receive signals to take over the Central Bank

Ali Aldhargam - 10/17/2012 - 11:50 AM Denied deputy governor of the central bank Wednesday issued a formal arrest warrant against him as governor Sinan al-Shabibi, pointing at the same time receiving "signals" from government agencies for receipt of the Central Bank in the next term.

The appearance of Mohammed Saleh said, "that" anything official about the diary revelation did not reach so far. "

Saleh said he is currently in Iraq and exercise his duties as "a normal".

The head of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee Bahaa al-Araji, revealed earlier in the day for "Twilight News", the presence of about 30 issued arrest warrant article's central bank governor and his deputy.

In this regard, commented Deputy Governor of the Central Bank "The fact that I heard from the outskirts of the existence of an arrest warrant against me except that the subject until an informal moment."

And on the decision of the Council of Ministers yesterday the judge to exempt the central bank governor from office, Saleh said "Personally, I was not surprised by the decision, and I believe in change. For Hbibi man served nine years in this position and the interest of the country ruled the change."

Saleh revealed he received "signals" from governmental and parliamentary assuming the functions of the Central Bank in the next term, it "would agree to this position."

On the decision to appoint Chairman of the Board of Supreme Audit Abdul Basit Turki Agency central bank governor Saleh said, "Personally, I do not know Turkish and I can not evaluated but the decision temporarily."

The Araji also said in the context of an interview with "Twilight News", that the issue of central bank governor article unrelated files or financial operations corruption also promoted, but the cause of impeachment issued after special instructions from Shabibi and procedures led to the increase in the price of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar.

He attributed Shabibi on numerous occasions reasons for the high exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar to "weak domestic production and lack of exports from Iraq (except oil), and the weakness of government measures to attract capital to Iraq, as well as the political situation tense internally and regionally, and the economic blockade suffered by some countries neighborhood [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum