WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deputy Governor of the Central Bank: the dismissal of Shabibi natural for change and the appointment of Turkish

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

carpenters

BAGHDAD - "arenas of liberation"
seemed striking that shows the deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh in statements that reporters after less than 24 hours on the dismissal of the Governor Sinan Shabibi to justify the decision of dismissal and hints for "merit" in the leadership of the bank.
Saleh said on arrest warrants issued against Governor and staff in the Bank including his own: "anything official about the diary revelation did not reach so far." Saleh said he is currently in Iraq and exercise his duties as "a normal".

CBI

With regard to the announcement by the President of the Integrity Committee parliamentary Bahaa al-Araji of the existence of about 30 arrest warrants issued against the central bank governor article and his deputy, Saleh said: "The fact that I heard from the outskirts of the existence of an arrest warrant against me except that the subject until the moment informally."
did not appear to favor his astonishment on Council resolution Ministers yesterday Judge exemption central bank governor from office, he said: "Personally, I was not surprised by the decision, and I believe in change. For Hbibi man served nine years in this position and interest of the country ruled for change."
Saleh revealed he received "signals" from governmental and parliamentary to extradite tasks the central bank in the next term.
and on the decision to appoint the President of BSA Abdul Basit Turki Agency central bank governor said Saleh "Personally I do not know Turkish and I can not evaluated but the decision temporarily."
In a statement last pregnancy favor conservative article responsibility for what he called "liberal high" that are not borne by Iraq in central bank policy.
said Deputy Governor of the Central Bank the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said that "the financial sector in Iraq witnessed a liberal high is not borne by the country which is still tracking an economy by the market," noting that "this sector has seen a market economy is very high as well More openness high in the country of its own weak and has resources high did not move after the market economy properly. "
Saleh added that "out of funds from Iraq is part of the liberal high which is supposed to be Iraq believer where", adding that "this liberal believes economy free which allows every citizen to transfer money abroad. "
Saleh also highlighted that "there is a lack of understanding among some of the transfers who seem to think that all the money that comes out of Iraq is money laundering, which is part of the liberal high," asserting that "money laundering operations considered dangerous issues resulting from major crimes of murder or theft must be large to know the source of the dinar person who wishes to convert.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum