WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Babel signed a contract with Microsoft to implement the e-government system at a cost of two billion dinars

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

player46

Babel signed a contract with Microsoft to implement the e-government system at a cost of two billion dinars
Alsumaria News - 10/14/2012 - 8:01 pm | Hits: 9

Alsumaria News / Babylon administration announced Babil province, Sunday, signing a contract with a representative of Microsoft Corporation in Iraq for the application of e-government at a cost of two billion Iraqi dinars, confirming the formation of a higher committee to turn the province into a system of e-government. said Deputy Governor Ali Abdul Sohail in an interview "Alsumaria News", "administration of the province signed a contract with a representative of Microsoft Corporation in Iraq to apply e-government program," noting that "the cost of the project is estimated two billion Iraqi dinars." said Suhail that "the application of e-government will be in the form of steps first selection systems and software that converts the required software from a system of paper to the electronic system, "adding that" the next week will be held executive program and give feedback on it. " He Suhail that "the company has a willingness to cooperate in the area of human capacity development in from schools, universities and departments towards technological development-mail, "asserting that" the province will provide the necessary facilities and powers approved by the law of provincial councils. " He Suhail that "representative Microsoft Corp. will enter a partnership in the field of information technology and engineering consultancy in the province." The Iraqi Ministry of Planning has launched, in (November 23 2011), e-government system to facilitate events and administrative work for the government and keep the files informatics from damage or exposure to manipulation as in the case of paper files. includes e-government project to link the country's ministries with each other as well as other services provide ease and speed of interaction between citizens and government departments. noteworthy that the e-government project in Iraq since 2003 began the formation of a government agency for the project, but the deterioration of the security situation and the lack of appropriate infrastructure led in previous years to delay its implementation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Reflection

Is it me or does that seem kinda cheap for that sorta thing? I would think that would be a pretty involved and in depth system that would cover ALLOT of different things.

Microsoft working for peanuts nowadays maybe? Laughing

TheRock

Reflection wrote:Is it me or does that seem kinda cheap for that sorta thing? I would think that would be a pretty involved and in depth system that would cover ALLOT of different things.

Microsoft working for peanuts nowadays maybe? Laughing

Not really involved at all. With today's technology and cloud computing it is not a difficult task. Where it does become difficult is the security and adherence to the local Government of Iraq in what can and can not be done.
Think of it as a way for Microsoft getting in at ground level. Actually Dell has been doing work over their for sometime now putting in complex systems. I know this from talking with a field engineer for Dell. He has already been there. We do not hear of things like this and I am sure there are many things we will never know unless passed on by others. Keep in mind that the media only passes on what they want you to know and uses what they put out as a motivator or for other purposes. You could say most all news is politically motivated. Always read or listen to the media with an open mind.

Reflection

10-4. Makes sense. Thank you.

My thinking while reading that, I can see how far 2 billion goes with our corrupt administration.....which aint to far......and our money has a little value. lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum