WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maliki intends to attack militarily to the Kurdistan region in less than a year

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Kurdish newspaper: Maliki intends to attack militarily to the Kurdistan region in less than a year and his behavior is similar to the Ba'ath regime

Monday, July 9, 2012 17:48

Baghdad {: News} Euphrates Kurdish newspaper, quoting a Kurdish lawmaker, for there is no information about the intentions of the current government to launch a military attack on the Kurdistan region.

The newspaper quoted {Rodao} Kurdish MP for the change of the spectrum Mustafa said, "we have information about the intentions of the current Iraqi government to launch a military attack on the Kurdistan region," noting, "I know on any given day will launch the Iraqi government military offensive against the Kurdistan region, but I expect that does not take It's another year. "

The actions of some semi-MP the current Iraqi government's actions of the Baathist regime, "warning that" al-Maliki sought to arm the Iraqi army comes to attack Kurdistan. "

Mustafa noted that "this view is not extrapolation or analysis, but is the product of some of the things he saw and heard in person in Baghdad,

He stressed that "there are serious issues and I can not say it via the press, I'll share the movements."

The spokesman for the Kurdistan Alliance bloc in the House of Representatives good supporter accused the federal government desire to return to deal with the Kurdistan region similar to the previous era of self-government.

The newspaper quoted the Kurdish Hawler good as saying that "al-Maliki asked the President of the United Arab Emirates to stop all the activities of UAE companies in the Kurdistan region and the UAE has issued instructions to all its companies not to work in the province of Kurdistan."

"The federal government has a desire to return to deal with the Kurdistan region similar to the previous era of self-government."

The former regime of Saddam's regime had given to the autonomy of the Kurdistan region, but it had launched several military attacks on them and prevent them from any control over oil resources, or any other resources.

The crisis between the Kurdistan region and the central government worsened recently after decades of oil and accused the federal government for the province of illegal contracts with oil companies in the Kurdistan region accused the Federal Government that it stands against the aspirations of the region. Ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

jeepguy

jeepguy

MAN !!!! i hate reading this double double news stuff,,, not here on bonds site ,,, but from inside iraq,,, this post says maliki will attack ,,, another post has maliki will give all iraqi wealth and distrubution too all !!! man ! what a lot of messed up news !! ---- on day soon i hope --- shabbi lets loose the rate and lower deminations ,,,,

parothead

parothead

I don't believe a word of it. Maliki is too smart to something that stupid. Why would he? He is in control. The Kurds are not a threat to him. They want one thing, The HCL passed and they want control of their products. JMHO... Cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum