WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq's Talabani calls for free "for not recognizing the" signatures of Iraq to withdraw confidence from the Maliki

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Iraq's Talabani calls for free "for not recognizing the" signatures of Iraq to withdraw confidence from the Maliki

1.6.2012 | (Voice of Iraq)

Sumerian News / Baghdad called the Iraqi bloc of free, on Friday, President Jalal Talabani, "to non-recognition" signatures provided by the Iraqi List, to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, as confirmed by the deputies in the Iraqi sign on behalf of their colleagues, considered it an insult to "the will of the Iraqi people. "

said the bloc said in a statement received "Alsumaria News," a copy of it, that "mass calling President Jalal Talabani not to take signatures of the Iraqi List, for reasons of legal and constitutional," indicating that "Talabani is the protector of the Constitution and the decision-maker in such matters."

She said the bloc that "It is unfortunate and shameful that some deputies of the Iraqi List sign instead of their colleagues on the paper to withdraw confidence from Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki," noting that "this matter to the IMET onion of morality politics."

She bloc that "the House of Representatives who have been forging their signatures will begin to file lawsuits against the person who signed for them, "arguing that it disregard the will of the Iraqi people, which gave his votes to those of Representatives."

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

player46

Talabani has a lot of integrity.. TY Shredd

denaridori

If you're basing that opinion on
one article, of course, you'd think that. I saw that article along with the dozens that contradicted it. It fits the mold of what Maliki's been doing....and the few supporters he has to resist. Also, the above has been confirmed for a few days now, but you have to read up on each individual party to find 5-10 articles that outweigh any contradiction.

The next thing you'll see is Maliki trying to appeal if Parliament votes him out but he can't according to Article 131 of the constitution.

Last edited by denaridori on Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a line.)

player46

denaridori... I've noticed your passion, in regard to the Maliki and Allawi saga , and I respect it. However, I NEVER base my opinion on one art. I am very well read and at the present time, I remain completely neutral on that topic. My comment was made about Pres. Talabani, who I have the upmost respect for, period. He is one of the few peace makers in the country and I respect that. I only continue to pray for the well being of the Iraqi people.

denaridori

I'm glad to hear that you do your own due diligence, as we all should, but why would you be neutral about it? I, too, feel that Talabani's reputation is impeccable and has always been looked upon as a Founding Father and very well respected. He's also had a great deal to do with the withdrawl of confidence that started several months ago. The recent video of him when he was in the US (for health reasons also)was quite clear as to what his goals were and how he felt about the PM.

What I was saying is that just because Maliki's supporters say that there were fraudulent votes with one or a few articles that don't corroborate with the rest of the related news reports, events, and statements made, the source is apparent that they want to try to deceive the public once again. Think about it...how could they actually forge these signatures? Is everyone else lying....besides, there would be an upheaval from those whose signatures were supposedly forged.

And, yes, I agree we need to continue to pray for the people of Iraq who have suffered as well as our military who have died so that they may live in freedom. To have a man like Maliki who as evaded the very foundation of their new country, free from Saddam Hussein, only to replace him with another corrupt, evil, murderous person who threatens anyone who gets in his way is a shame. We didn't go over there for them to destroy what's been built.

The man was given more than enough chances...he refused and knows he has no friends. But corrupt and evil people actually believe their deceptions are true.

It's not about the RV...that will come....it's about the process and Maliki is the man who's stood in the way of giving the Iraqi's services and jobs they desperately need to progress because he refused to implement the power sharing and security ministers to have a fully formed government that was promised by him within the Erbil Agreement. Enough is enough and now it's time to take action to remove him so they can have an internationally recognized currency and move on. But without the above, there's no RV or anything else in that country.

Let's hope this resolves itself very soon...we're not as tolerant as the Iraqi people. Very Happy

player46

denaridori.... I am able to remain neutral simply because my, nor your opinion will change one thing in the outcome in the Iraqi history books. I respect the passion, however for me, I make a conscious decision to research and try to stay grounded. It is much better for my health. lol . I just get uncomfortable with the discourse from a few in this investment that attack one another. It is so unnecessary. We are on the same path and friendships made on this journey are wonderful..

I remain a fellow dinarian in friendship.. player.. Very Happy

denaridori

I hear you....I try to remain grounded as well...no predictions on dates and rates nor live on "hopeium". Please don't take a debate or difference of opinion as an attack on anyone...that's never been my intention and I'm sorry if that's how it came across. I welcome it because it helps me see both sides. We can't change anything, all we can do is be as aware as possible as to the events taking place about our investment. I've learned much about this historical once in a lifetime event that has given more meaning to it than just the RV. It's like a movie...and we're in it! Very Happy

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

I agree Player and well said. I hate political discussions when one side or the other attack anyone who believes the opposite of them. This is immature, I mean why get angry at another person for believing differently than they do. I have inlaws that hate anyone who is not republican. This is stupid. No difference here with this pro or anti Maliki. Our opinions make no difference in the end. Let's discuss all sides, be open to have our opinions challenged and learn from each other.

Life is to short to hate, to argue and to fight.

Thank you again Player, I know your heart is in the right place and appreciate your words.

player46

Thank you Shredd.. you are a gentleman and a scholar... Very Happy

denaridori

Guys...who hates who? It's almost as if you feel that if someone disagrees on an issue, they hate you? Come on....let's be mature. Where would we ever be if there wasn't debate? I'm Greek and I guess it's instilled in me through Socrates and Artistotle to know that unless we have a civil debate (no name calling or hurtful, untrue comments) we can all progress. Chill out and relax...it's all good. Very Happy

Bondlady

Bondlady
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

denaridori wrote:Guys...who hates who? It's almost as if you feel that if someone disagrees on an issue, they hate you? Come on....let's be mature. Where would we ever be if there wasn't debate? I'm Greek and I guess it's instilled in me through Socrates and Artistotle to know that unless we have a civil debate (no name calling or hurtful, untrue comments) we can all progress. Chill out and relax...it's all good. Very Happy
although we appreciate all posters bringing an assortment of news, just wondering if you only seek out the GOI drama or do you even look for any investment articles, and why is it that you think your opinon is the only one that is right? you dont know whats going to happen neither do i, but i still post both sides of the news why dont you? enlighten yourself, .....

denaridori

I don't quite understand what you always mean by defining articles about the government is "drama". This is politics and is the most important issue in Iraq because without resolve, nothing will happen.

I've NEVER said I was always right...I could say the same about my adversaries which would be unfair to either side. As stated before, being accused of hate is totally uncalled for. That's a concept some try to use when it's not what they believe...there's no hatred towards anyone with my posts.

I didn't think it was necessary to post contrary articles which I believe, with good reason, were unnecessary since there's plenty of those articles on here. I thought I was bringing new articles to the forum.

I'll make things easier for everyone and will refrain from posting any further articles since dialogue or disagreement is so a concern unlike other forums where people state their opinion and you either agree or disagree for whatever reason...dialogue where one has stimulates their thinking process.

So with all due respect, disagree or not, I wish you all well...May this come to an end soon as we continue to search for the truth.

Bondlady

Bondlady
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

denaridori wrote:I don't quite understand what you always mean by defining articles about the government is "drama". This is politics and is the most important issue in Iraq because without resolve, nothing will happen.

I've NEVER said I was always right...I could say the same about my adversaries which would be unfair to either side. As stated before, being accused of hate is totally uncalled for. That's a concept some try to use when it's not what they believe...there's no hatred towards anyone with my posts.

I didn't think it was necessary to post contrary articles which I believe, with good reason, were unnecessary since there's plenty of those articles on here. I thought I was bringing new articles to the forum.

I'll make things easier for everyone and will refrain from posting any further articles since dialogue or disagreement is so a concern unlike other forums where people state their opinion and you either agree or disagree for whatever reason...dialogue where one has stimulates their thinking process.

So with all due respect, disagree or not, I wish you all well...May this come to an end soon as we continue to search for the truth.

the reasons to post both sides of the story is so both views get heard and not just one sided views such as yourself's point of view, and u dont exactly say its your opinon either your comments you post them as fact, we enjoy an assortment of articles not just hours of news searching for only one certain type of article, but all types so when u post if u do or not thats entirly up to you, but if you are gonna be a strong poster then post them both and not just one sided, be fair, you never know you could be wrong, so could i thats why i always include imo when i post a comment because its just that...MY OPINON....theres enough drama going on within the goi than to also have it here in our forum too.....the choice is yours post or dont post, but we all have brains too and we all can also think for ourselves and some may appreciate some one thinkin for them, myself i choose to form my own opinon...ty....BL

lightingcslt

lightingcslt

Bondlady wrote:
denaridori wrote:Guys...who hates who? It's almost as if you feel that if someone disagrees on an issue, they hate you? Come on....let's be mature. Where would we ever be if there wasn't debate? I'm Greek and I guess it's instilled in me through Socrates and Artistotle to know that unless we have a civil debate (no name calling or hurtful, untrue comments) we can all progress. Chill out and relax...it's all good. Very Happy
although we appreciate all posters bringing an assortment of news, just wondering if you only seek out the GOI drama or do you even look for any investment articles, and why is it that you think your opinon is the only one that is right? you dont know whats going to happen neither do i, but i still post both sides of the news why dont you? enlighten yourself, .....
still glad you edited my comment? lol

Bondlady

Bondlady
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

too funny lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum