WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shabibi vows to Parliament to lift the value of the dinar 2012-05-07

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

player46

There is sooo much I like about this art. Wording like "promised". and that is from Shabs.. woohoo, and I like "raise the value of Iraqi Dinar to better than it was before slumping..woo hoo, and that last sentence is great with wording like "within a short period of time", and " through a very strong mechanism", that whole last sentence rocs!!! TY helen for bringing some heat!!! cheers

Reflection

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That's a good one. Thank you. Very Happy

Reflection

helend wrote:Love your illustration of how you feel Reflection teeheehee Very Happy bounce lol! lol! lol!

Ya know what they say.... A picture is worth a thousand words...... And I suck at typing.... Laughing

Herb62

Herb62

Reflection wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That's a good one. Thank you. Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Laughing

vaquero

Shabibi never lies. I liked the one when he said right after USA troops leave. Ha Ha I did fall for that one. I for sure though it would be before the new year.I do believe he has his reason for not going through with RV and it is most likely MALIKI AND SOME OF THE THIS BUMS THAT DO NOT CARE FOR THE IRAQIS. So much they have and so little the iraqis live of. 300 dinar to 400 dinars was awarded for this extremely poor and hurting people. I wonder how many children are dying of starvation in Iraq. Rv seems to be coming soon; yet, is it soon enough for some of these Iraqi? Lord I thank you for blessing us here in the USA. How blessed we are.

Last edited by vaquero on Tue May 08, 2012 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispell)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum