WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Talabani discusses with Somali President bilateral relations between the two countries Wednesday, March 28 / March 2012 22:47

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

parothead

parothead

SOMALI?????????

What would those thugs have to offer Iraq? affraid

Thanks Helend..

parothead

parothead

helend wrote:
parothead wrote:SOMALI?????????

What would those thugs have to offer Iraq? affraid

Thanks Helend..

You are so funny! Very Happy

I realize that they need a friend .......SOMALI is like going to leper colony and getting a date!!! affraid

We are getting toward the end of our journey and I would like to say something to you....

You are the best Ms Helend...Thanks for all you provide to this site with you smile and warmth. NOWHERE does anyone have the warmth and personal touch that you provide to our site. BL is the best at helping everyone understand what is going on and communicating to the whole,.....but you have added a new whole new dimension to the term "Dinar Site".

We have some great folks here and you lead everyone with your shining light...thank you my friend. When this is over you are one of those people I really would like to shake their hand and say thank you.

Hopefully we are going to have an RV soon so I don't have to do this again!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I love all of the folks in this wonderful site!!!

PH
PS forgive the mispelling.... lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum