WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq oficially invades Iran JANUARY 28, 2012

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

micmoney

what?!

3Iraq oficially invades Iran  JANUARY 28, 2012 Empty unity Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:49 pm

vaquero

Hopefully this will bring unity between iraqis and parliament too. I am sure israel is smiling. Wow stop the cancer......

micmoney

the more I think about it and the more I look for proof, the more I feel this is 100% pure smoke. A) how the "F" could Iraq afford to invade Iran? B) how the "F" would this help them when they're trying to get out of Chapter 7 and so on...

regardless, if they have done this, it's not a smart move, considering how they're reacting to Syria etc...

so hard to decipher whats real or not.

thanks Helen

Fast Eddie

micmoney wrote:the more I think about it and the more I look for proof, the more I feel this is 100% pure smoke. A) how the "F" could Iraq afford to invade Iran? B) how the "F" would this help them when they're trying to get out of Chapter 7 and so on...

regardless, if they have done this, it's not a smart move, considering how they're reacting to Syria etc...

thanks Helen

Iraq is set to protect itself, that is what is said in this art. With Arab backing this is a good thing. A show of other countries willing to back Iraq instead of letting them get into trouble.

micmoney

Fast Eddie wrote:
micmoney wrote:the more I think about it and the more I look for proof, the more I feel this is 100% pure smoke. A) how the "F" could Iraq afford to invade Iran? B) how the "F" would this help them when they're trying to get out of Chapter 7 and so on...

thanks Helen

Iraq is set to protect itself, that is what is said in this art. With Arab backing this is a good thing. A show of other countries willing to back Iraq instead of letting them get into trouble.

arts are arts, this sounds like an absolutely ludachrist move considering their social, political and economic state...truth or not, they have all the friends in the world now, they don't need to re-start an old war on the cusp of their country's rebirth to assert their stability....they need to mow their own grass first...IMO

oogie

oogie
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

If you click on the link to this article and look into who/where it was written, you will see that it is an article apparently written by a high schooler at some conference in Boston where they pretend to be in the press corps! Totally made up looks like! Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum