WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Financial Committee, IMF reach agreement on 2012 budget

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TheRock

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Financial Committee, IMF reach agreement on 2012 budget

PUKmedia 03-01-2012 10:52:11

The Financial; Committee in the Iraqi Parliament, and the International Monterey Fund (IMF), reached an agreement regarding controversial items in the draft law of 2012 budget.

Haitham al- Jobori member of the committee from the State of Law Coalition , in a press statement said that Parliament’s session today, January 03, will witness the first reading of the aforementioned draft law.

The committee reached a settlement over most objections by the International Monetary Fund about the budget., al- Jobori said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Reflection

Awesome!

This statement from the other article seems to differ though. Did just just do part of it and will continue Thursday?

grashopa wrote:

And the Council for second reading of the bill the federal budget for fiscal year 2012, and it was decided to adjourn the meeting on Thursday 01/05/2012

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Reflection on Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

micmoney

fantastic! thanks rock

TheRock

Yes its a great fine by Bondlady. She showed it to me and I went like WOW!!! the IMF Agreed with Finance. The only thing that came to my mind was an exchange rate. IMF involvement deals directly with exchange rates of countries. So unless IMF agrees with a rate there is no way a revaluation can take place. You have to remember the job of the IMF is to keep world currency exchange rates stable and not allow currency manipulation to happen. So with Iraq coming back into the world market it is essential that IMF agrees with a rate the is consistent with Iraq's growing economy.

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

awesome!!!!! cheers

mercedes99

BondLady...not sure what to say. I am fortunate to have met you. You keep me going. Thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum