WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parliamentary financial ply News: government wants to increase the central bank sales over 75 million dollars

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

nobull

The actions are the CBI releasing the rate to trade international. They are pulling in dinar from the auctions and also off the secondary market, per the instructions of the CBI to buy 5 triilion treasury's off the secondary market. It's almost over, they have a liquidity issue they caused by dedollarizing, pulling in dinars. Brilliant move to change to a market economy. The GOI and CBI are working in tandem. No salaries paid so as not to put more dinar on the street. This will be over by the end of the month or shortly there after, ( the dinar note count has to be reduced to the level to which they can show the rate to the world market what ever it may be. They are telling us step by step what they are doing. Just follow along. The market rate or street rate is the dinar they are buying. The currency dealers or speculators in Iraq get to make a larger spread and the cbi scoops up the dinar. Does not get any better then this.

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

nobull thanks for your opinion ! Suggest you read these or maybe you already did :

BLC Admin tlm724 Chat Deletion of the Zero's 02/06/2015
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and

BondLady and Admins Chat 02/17/2015 Gold !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

nobull

I read every article, not sure what your point is. What they say and what they are doing do not always match. Follow the money. The facts are they are dedollarizing per the auctions being reduced by 2/3, that means less dollars in the market.The market rate goes up and the CBI per the instructions are buying dinar off the secondary market to the tune of 5 trillion dinar. The CBI can change the rate at anytime they choose, they have shown this since 2004. The issue was they needed the GOI to pass the laws, which Abadi has stated are in or tied to the budget. We are waiting for the note count to be what they need it at. You cannot deny the market rate or that they said they are buying the dinar off the secondary market. The articles can be misleading but the laws and action of the CBi are showing what is happening. No denying what they are doing to pull dinar and dollars off the street. It's what we want them to do.

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

My point is this , you are saying many of the same things we talk about daily both in the chat room and post as chat's in the forum and I was also extending my thanks , you capisce ?

nobull

How did you know I was Italian?  I have not been able to access the chatroom . Help please
I am not trying to cause conflict, just trying to explain what they are doing and learn from everyone at the same time. I would love to discuss this in chat with you, Bondlady and Shread. Thanks for your response

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum