WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deputy Governor of Central Bank: the decision to rmove zeros from the Iraqi currency will take its way unimpeded.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rsskelton

(This article was dated yesterday. I had not seen it. If already posted, Mods please feel free to delete. Thanks)
RSS

Link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Deputy Governor of Central Bank: the decision to rmove zeros from the Iraqi currency will take its way unimpeded.

Posted 05/09/2011 06:51 PM

Baghdad:

The Central Bank of Iraq's lack of any obstacles or hesitation he has in the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency, and he would take the way of implementation. "

The deputy governor of Central Bank of Iraq The appearance of Mohammed Saleh (people) that "the Central Bank of Iraq would pave the way into the project to delete the three zeroes Eogod nor any evidence of the possibility for inflation in the Iraqi economy after the end of the project."

He added that "the project of deleting three zeros from the Iraqi currency is simply a modification of the categories of the category of small cash (250; 500; 1000) and is not intended to raise the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar or other currencies."

He noted that "the strengthening of the currency comes from the security and stability through increased domestic production in the country and not through the deletion of zeros or other status."

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Great article, thanks for posting!!

3Deputy Governor of Central Bank: the decision to rmove zeros from the Iraqi currency will take its way unimpeded. Empty Redenomination not RV Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:44 pm

bibbier

Sounds pretty clear and concise to me.
No change or added value.
If I am misunderstanding this, please explain.
Thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum