WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Invalid: delete zeros early next year (playing with fire)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

therealbubbie

therealbubbie
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Alalam

He stressed the former Deputy Governor of the Central Bank, Tuesday, to begin the process of deleting zeroes early next year (playing with fire), noting that the deletion of zeros should be left to the appropriate time.

The appearance of Mohammed Saleh said that the deletion of three zeros from the currency means delete three echelons of records of Republic of Iraq, adding that the decision to delete the zeros in the next year and played very risky, and should be left here to time.

And that we need to reform the management system of the currency and the country's accounting system and this command cannot start until the new fiscal year, but the question is that next year (2014) qualify for this change, and the political situation is so, pointing out that the project to delete zeros is a project to reform cash management, on strong monetary policy stability.

Saleh noted that there are many positive factors conducive to reform currency management system affected by the remnants of the stage of inflation and economic decline experienced by the country, adding that the question of the deletion of zeros does not mean a change in the currency format, but the change of the economic system in the country.

The process of deleting zeros not change fields or monetary obligations, and no change in the origin of wealth or income, but a change of the cracking in the accounting system, today the issue of cracking numbers very difficult, and that the accounting errors in the State, banks and private companies too many because this topic
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

jeepguy

jeepguy

hey folks , o k this one is getting a lot of our friends in the pot`o` lop gang stirred up ,, this article has the thouch of lopping zero`s , but also they also saying to me any way , zero`s deleation doesn`t mean change the currency format , { this might be the rate of exchange .ooo86 ?? } or maybe the format of the currency is the new dinar we are holding now , do not change the 25,000 or the 10,000 ?? but taken another look we see the change of economic system in Iraq ----- how would zero`s change the economic picture of Iraq ??? now my question would be --- change the economic system , by bringing in the new lower notes, at the higher value`s we have seen c.b.i. tell everyone they can do, and then put the zero lifting into effect --- taken the larger notes off the street markets ......... but I have seen others talk about , redenomination , that is a zero factor - nothing happens in Iraq as per the values of the dinar when the effects of the rates move { .00086 to .25 or 1 to 1 } I think I have the right terminology ... but the last paragraph ,,, has me off a little ,,,

mdmtexas

First of all Saleh never tthe truth when he was with the cbi and after he spent time in prison you would think he would stay as far away from the cbi as possible. So did he say this or is this an old article

Reflection

.......annnnnnnnnnd let the "next year" articles begin......

lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum