WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Central Bank denies report of representative financial delete zeros from currency early 2014 (PFP)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dealerdean

ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Alsumaria news/Baghdad 11-17-2013 18:42
The CBI, denied Sunday, told the parliamentary Finance Committee to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency early next year, adding that this time does not arise.

The Bank said in a statement received "alsumaria news", that "some media reported statements by one of the deputies about the timing of the draft restructuring of the Iraqi currency and delete the three zeros in 2014," he said, adding that "such time does not arise now."

Local media had quoted, on Sunday, the parliamentary Finance Commission member Abdul Hussein Al-yasiri as saying that the Central Bank informed the Committee that strives to accelerate the implementation of the project to delete zeros starting in 2014.

The Bank said that "such a project through coordination with the Iraqi Government and the relevant institutions", stating that "Oud public to be informed of any relevant procedures under the responsibility of the Central Bank and this important".

The Central Bank, called for those responsible to contact him to obtain accurate information before putting such things on the public. "

The Parliamentary Committee on the economy and investment demanded, (6 July 2013), the Central Bank of Iraq of the need to begin the process of deleting zeros from currency to raise the economic level, saying that Iraq is ready for this after emerging from Chapter VII.

The Central Bank said, (25 April 2013), that there is no intention at this time to restructure and delete the three zeros.

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, in (April 12, 2012), wait at apply the deletion of zeros from the national currency, which require stopping all actions relating to the above process until further notice.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

So here we go with the denial lol. Call me crazy but I like this article. To quote Shakespeare  "doth protest too much, me thinks"  which means that one can "insist so passionately about something not being true that people suspect the opposite of what one is saying."

This comes as no surprise. Lighters and I talked about this scenerio this morning. It makes sense to see, at a minimum, 3 articles denying the deletation of the zero's at this time !

As we talked about earlier, the orginial announcement , article opened the door to corruption, theft etc... let us hold on to the hope that Abdul Hussein al-Yasiri [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said TOO MUCH and let the cat out of the money bag and these 3 articles are a counter measure to correct that leak and that indeed this is on the horizon for us.We are watching Iraq Suspect 

Last edited by tlm724 on Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:49 pm; edited 4 times in total

gdoodle

Economic Committee article, says "completed by 2015".

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

gdoodle wrote:Economic Committee article, says "completed by 2015".

Thats right and what is the definition of completed : finished; ended; concluded. So maybe the whole currency reform (pulling in the notes etc..) will be COMPLETED by 2015 !

gdoodle

Yessum. Very Happy 

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

So we have two different reports of what the cbi said. Until i see turki say something myself, I'll not choose hopium nor the idea we have another 14+ months.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum