WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

(posted for player46 in her absense)..Urgent. Kuwaiti Prime Minister to visit Iraq tomorrow to sign a number of agreements

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bondlady

Bondlady
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

(posted for player46 in her absense)..Urgent. Kuwaiti Prime Minister to visit Iraq tomorrow to sign a number of agreements
الثلاثاء, 11 حزيران/يونيو 2013 21:45 |
Tuesday, June 11 / June 2013 21:45 |
{بغداد: الفرات نيوز}
{Baghdad: Euphrates News}

I learned and Euphrates News Agency {} that the Kuwaiti Prime Minister Jaber Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah will visit Baghdad on Wednesday to sign a number of agreements between the two countries.

وذ
A diplomatic source told {Euphrates News} that the Kuwaiti delegation visited Baghdad today to prepare for the visit of Prime Minister of Kuwait tomorrow

He added that the Kuwaiti prime minister, who will visit Baghdad at the head of the delegation of high-level ministerial and will sign a number of agreements between the two countries.

وكان
The Hoshyar Zebari, the Iraqi foreign minister visited Kuwait last May 28 at the head of a high-level delegation to discuss bilateral files between the two countries, and the latest developments in the Arab and regional arenas.

The State of Kuwait and the Republic of Iraq on the memoranda of understanding on the arrangements for the maintenance of the physical process of the border and finance the construction of a residential complex in the area of Umm Qasr {}.

The Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari signed late last month with Martin Kobler Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, the Convention on the delivery of the amount of damages assessed by the Security Council to compensate Iraqi farmers, as part of the process of maintaining marks the border between Iraq and Kuwait.

The Foreign Ministry said that "the minister, signed the agreement to hand over the amount of damages assessed by the Security Council in its resolution No. {899 in 1994}, to compensate Iraqi farmers, who have been affected farms result of the demarcation of the border between Iraq and Kuwait, during the period 1991-1994."

The statement noted that "the agreement will be followed by direct another step to build a modern residential city of Umm Qasr, for housing the Iraqi families affected for the same reason." Iraq seeks to resolve his problems with Kuwait, represented by the "demarcation of maritime and land borders, and the missing file, and compensation for those affected by demarcation, and one Iraqi Airways was paid U.S. $ 500 million, as a result of the work of the former regime.

واكد وزير
He said Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari said the remainder of the debt of Kuwait to Iraq is the only {11} billion dollars, and if we have to pay this amount Vsikhrj Iraq entirely of Chapter VII, noting that Iraq came actually from Chapter VII in his dealings Foreign Affairs. Ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

dezertheat

dezertheat

isn't there an art somewhere that stated the Kuwait PM would not visit Iraq until they had a ITC or am I just hallucinating Question

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

I like the word "sign" !!

Herb62

Herb62

Shredd wrote:I like the word "sign" !!

I like that you like the word "sign".....LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: