WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kuwaiti Premier to Iraq: I will sign important agreements during my visit to Baghdad next month

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

player46

Kuwaiti Premier to Iraq: I will sign important agreements during my visit to Baghdad next month
Monday, 05 November 2012 15: 50

[Baghdad]

The Kuwaiti Prime Minister Jaber Mubarak Al-Sabah met Iraqi media delegation Lami supporter is currently visiting Kuwait as "important agreements will be signed during his visit to Baghdad in December.

According to a statement by the journalists ' syndicate received each Iraq [where] a copy on Monday that Kuwaiti Prime Minister said during a meeting with Al-Lami and his duty is to forget the past and look to the future and common interests between the Iraqi and Kuwaiti peoples ", praising the" continuity of delegations between the two elite to melt each sediment, "" looked forward to signing a series of agreements during his visit to Iraq next month at the invitation of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki. "

"The morning he looked forward to a visit by Al-Maliki to Kuwait for the durability of these relationships that contributed to establish the Emir of Kuwait Sabah during his meetings with Al-Maliki, especially his visit to Baghdad while attending Arabic Summit."

The statement quoted the Kuwaiti Prime Minister said that "both Iraqi and Kuwaiti Governments and look forward to building future relations in various fields especially sophisticated and we have seen from the Iraqi Government, led by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki that there was considerable response to end past of countries because of the actions of the former regime, which was not the Iraqi people accountable who cherish and appreciate the sincere feelings towards the people of Kuwait" and expressed "appreciation for the role played by the Iraqi journalists syndicate and the family of the Iraqi journalist to promote an information letter Positive contribute to building positive relations between the two peoples and Governments. "

Conveyed Iraqi journalists syndicate supporter Al-Lami, the statement said "the appreciation and gratitude of the Government and people of Iraq to Kuwait Emir's decision to cancel the lawsuits Iraq Airways and settle all details relating to the company."

Lami also reviewed "the reality of press freedoms in Iraq and the positive engagement of the Government and people of Iraq with the Iraqi press family and is working to strengthen democracy and freedom concepts valuing the Kuwaiti Government sought to turn the page on the past and move towards a bright future and positive between Iraq and Kuwait".

The statement noted that "the meeting was attended by Kuwaiti information Minister Mohammad Abdullah Al-Mubarak Al-Sabah and Kuwaiti Journalists Association President Ahmed Yousuf BEHBEHANI."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum