WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Asiacell IPO “to be a Sell-Out”

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Asiacell IPO “to be a Sell-Out” Empty Asiacell IPO “to be a Sell-Out” Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:03 pm

player46

Asiacell IPO “to be a Sell-Out”
Posted on 24 January 2013. Tags: Asiacell, Farouk Group, fundraising, IPO, Qtel, Rabee Securities

By John Lee.
Asiacell‘s $1.35 billion share sale will be fully subscribed, bookrunner Rabee Securities has told Reuters.
Shwan Ibrahim Taha, chairman Rabee Securities, said:
“I knew there would be interest, I just didn’t know how much – I can say that we will easily cover it. We will be fully subscribed … We are opening up a lot of accounts and we are not refusing anyone. Very roughly, it is half Iraqi and half international.“
The company is due to list on the Iraqi stock market (ISX) on 3rd February following a month-long book-building process, aiming to sell 67.5 billion shares for at least 22 Iraqi dinars ($0.02) per share.
But, warning that the offering represented a huge amount of shares to be sold in the space of a month, chairman of the ISX board of governors Layth Sulaiman said “I am optimistic that 50 percent of the shares offered will be covered“.
The ISX website said buy orders must total at least 75 percent of the shares offered, with the exchange to announce the size of the order book on Jan. 31. If orders are below this benchmark, the sale will be cancelled and the process will start again.
Qatar’s Qtel is expected to account for much of the demand, likely using the share sale to raise its stake from 53.9 percent to at least 60 percent, as previously agreed in a $1.5 billion deal in June that increased its holding from 30 percent. Farouk Group Holding is thought to be main seller.
(Source: Reuters)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2 Asiacell IPO “to be a Sell-Out” Empty Re: Asiacell IPO “to be a Sell-Out” Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:40 am

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Told y'all!!! Great article!

3 Asiacell IPO “to be a Sell-Out” Empty Re: Asiacell IPO “to be a Sell-Out” Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:45 pm

Broncorider

Great call Shedd!!! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum