WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RV is Coming... Please read ASAP !!!

+6
reohomespa
deniscanada
Reflection
helend
parothead
TheRock
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RV is Coming... Please read ASAP !!! Empty RV is Coming... Please read ASAP !!! Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:47 am

TheRock

Why the IMF was created and how it works

The IMF, also known as the “Fund,” was conceived at a United Nations conference convened in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, United States, in July 1944. The 44 governments represented at that conference sought to build a framework for economic cooperation that would avoid a repetition of the vicious circle of competitive devaluations that had contributed to the Great Depression of the 1930s.

The IMF’s responsibilities: The IMF's primary purpose is to ensure the stability of the international monetary system—the system of exchange rates and international payments that enables countries (and their citizens) to transact with one other. This system is essential for promoting sustainable economic growth, increasing living standards, and reducing poverty. Following the recent global crisis, the Fund has been clarifying and updating its mandate to cover the full range of macroeconomic and financial sector issues that bear on global stability.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PUKmedia 03-01-2012 10:52:11
The Financial; Committee in the Iraqi Parliament, and the International Monterey Fund (IMF), reached an agreement regarding controversial items in the draft law of 2012 budget.
Haitham al- Jobori member of the committee from the State of Law Coalition , in a press statement said that Parliament’s session today, January 03, will witness the first reading of the aforementioned draft law.
The committee reached a settlement over most objections by the International Monetary Fund about the budget., al- Jobori said.

Todays Post:
10:31 AM
BAGHDAD - Babinaoz (Reuters) - The member of the Finance Committee, the parliamentary deputy Haitham Jubouri Central Bank to ****increase liquidity to maintain the value of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar.**** Jubouri said that "Iraqi currency in recent years have seen a fluctuation**** large a decline in the price of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar ***** This catastrophic economic damage to all citizens.***** "He added Jubouri:" The central bank should take its role in this matter, as the issue price of the dinar based on demand and supply and therefore should increase liquidity****** in order to preserve the value of Iraqi dinar ******and offset the U.S. dollar.***** " He explained: "it is necessary to do no harm to the Iraqi dinar and the national economy as a whole before the adoption of the budget in 2012,***** in order that determined the budget the right way,"***** noting that the volatility prices borne by the central bank currency, and traders. "

2RV is Coming... Please read ASAP !!! Empty Re: RV is Coming... Please read ASAP !!! Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:07 am

parothead

parothead

It does appear that we are on the treshold of the RV!

Great Articles Rock!

3RV is Coming... Please read ASAP !!! Empty Re: RV is Coming... Please read ASAP !!! Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:42 am

TheRock

Please take time to read each of these chats and combine them all with this chat.. Clearly you can see whats going on. If this does not keep you grounded with hope, nothing will.

Dec 27th [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jan 1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jan 2 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jan 2 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jan 7 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jan 9 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

5RV is Coming... Please read ASAP !!! Empty Re: RV is Coming... Please read ASAP !!! Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:38 pm

Reflection

Thanks.

From this.......

" He explained: "it is necessary to do no harm to the Iraqi dinar and the national economy as a whole before the adoption of the budget in 2012,***** in order that determined the budget the right way,"***** noting that the volatility prices borne by the central bank currency, and traders. "

It seems we may see an RV before the budget is passed? I've always thought it would be after. Good either way I guess.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

7RV is Coming... Please read ASAP !!! Empty Re: RV is Coming... Please read ASAP !!! Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:42 pm

reohomespa

reohomespa

Outstanding - thanks Rock

8RV is Coming... Please read ASAP !!! Empty Re: RV is Coming... Please read ASAP !!! Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:50 pm

Admin

ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

GREAT POST ROCK - GOOD JOB!

The following is from OOM chat room, after I lisented to Phoenix show last night... love when people are getting on the same page all at the same time...

They need the RV to support the budget.... parliament postponed the 2nd reading of the budget til Tuesday but they want the rv activated BEFORE they pass the budget for 2012..... so if this is true... we could see this any time!

Miskebam: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Miskebam: 54:00 MARK (+/-) of Phoenix Show - Iraq's Budget May Be Approved and Passed Next Week

Miskebam: Phoenix says: what if!? ... because of technical reasons ... they will not approve the budget because of the exchange rate???... what IF this is what we are waiting for...

Miskebam: from articles yesterday.....

Haitham al-Jubouri calls the central bank to raise the value of Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar exchange rate

08/01/2012 11:29:00

The independent Iraqi news agency / Baghdad / p. X ... A member of a coalition of state law, the Attorney Haitham Jubouri that the Iraqi currency Recent big fluctuations experienced a significant decline in the price of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar and the economic disaster that threatens to inflict damage to all citizens and called the Central Bank to work to raise the value of Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar exchange rate.

He Jubouri reporter (independent Iraqi news agency) that the central bank should take its role in this matter as the issue price of the dinar based on supply and demand and therefore must move toward maintaining the value of Iraqi dinar and U.S. dollar equivalence.

He added that it is necessary Jubouri do no harm to the Iraqi dinar and the national economy as a whole.

Before the adoption of the budget in 2012 of the budget to be determined properly. He pointed out that the currency fluctuation prices bear the central bank and traders ...

Miskebam: KEY SENTENCE IN THAT ARTICLE -----> Before the adoption of the budget in 2012 of the budget to be determined properly.

9RV is Coming... Please read ASAP !!! Empty Re: RV is Coming... Please read ASAP !!! Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:47 pm

micmoney

Very cool rock! thanks!

would it be safe to say that the CBI sets a rate, gets approval from the IMF on the rate, and then the IMF informs the World Bank to make the new rate live via bank exchanges and forex?

10RV is Coming... Please read ASAP !!! Empty Re: RV is Coming... Please read ASAP !!! Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:57 pm

Fast Eddie

I hate to be the one who brings in the neg here; But if it where the dinar rate of exchange that needed to be change why would we need a whole other week, won't it happen like yesterday if that were the case?
something to make you go HHHMMMM.

11RV is Coming... Please read ASAP !!! Empty Re: RV is Coming... Please read ASAP !!! Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:14 pm

parothead

parothead

Fast Eddie wrote:I hate to be the one who brings in the neg here; But if it where the dinar rate of exchange that needed to be change why would we need a whole other week, won't it happen like yesterday if that were the case?
something to make you go HHHMMMM.

We will not know why, when or where until it is time. Some of us expected it when the DFI funds were released but it was not time Sad ....hopefully we are in the presence of starting of the revaluation. Very Happy

12RV is Coming... Please read ASAP !!! Empty Re: RV is Coming... Please read ASAP !!! Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:19 pm

mocha

Uhhhh.....what about Ch 7? UN meeting on 17th....still need all sanctions lifted.

13RV is Coming... Please read ASAP !!! Empty Re: RV is Coming... Please read ASAP !!! Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:26 pm

Reflection

mocha wrote:Uhhhh.....what about Ch 7? UN meeting on 17th....still need all sanctions lifted.

Don't they need a tradable currency that's worth more than a sheet of toilet paper to be completely out of 7 and the sanctions?

14RV is Coming... Please read ASAP !!! Empty Re: RV is Coming... Please read ASAP !!! Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:31 pm

mocha

what came first, the chicken or the egg....this debate has been going on for years (7 must be lifted first vs. the opposite).....to me it's pretty simple, they cant do anything with their money until their sanctions on their money are gone. I'm sure others will argue this.

15RV is Coming... Please read ASAP !!! Empty Re: RV is Coming... Please read ASAP !!! Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:16 pm

Reflection

mocha wrote:what came first, the chicken or the egg....this debate has been going on for years (7 must be lifted first vs. the opposite).....to me it's pretty simple, they cant do anything with their money until their sanctions on their money are gone. I'm sure others will argue this.

I wasn't trying to argue or debate. That's just the way I understood it. If I'm wrong, ok, that's fine. I'm like most others and just trying to learn and understand all this stuff.

16RV is Coming... Please read ASAP !!! Empty Re: RV is Coming... Please read ASAP !!! Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:30 pm

mocha

sorry, i didnt mean your comment was taken as debate, just saying it has and will cont. to be debated among the forums. one day we will all know for sure Very Happy

17RV is Coming... Please read ASAP !!! Empty Re: RV is Coming... Please read ASAP !!! Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:27 pm

Fast Eddie

mocha wrote:what came first, the chicken or the egg....this debate has been going on for years (7 must be lifted first vs. the opposite).....to me it's pretty simple, they cant do anything with their money until their sanctions on their money are gone. I'm sure others will argue this.

For you information the banking sanctions have been lifted we saw new of that already keep up with reading the news. so they can RV under chapter 7 at this point.

18RV is Coming... Please read ASAP !!! Empty Re: RV is Coming... Please read ASAP !!! Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:50 pm

TheRock

Reflection wrote:

I wasn't trying to argue or debate. That's just the way I understood it. If I'm wrong, ok, that's fine. I'm like most others and just trying to learn and understand all this stuff.

There was an art about 2 or 3 weeks ago that stated parts of chapter 7 were lifted giving Iraq the freedom to use their money or something to that effect.. plz look for it and move on. At this point Iraq needs complete removal of chapter 7 to be completely sovereign. imo the part deals with Kuwait, nothing to do with revaluation at this point. That art I am speaking of suggest that. I could be wrong, but we will see soon enough.

19RV is Coming... Please read ASAP !!! Empty Re: RV is Coming... Please read ASAP !!! Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:08 pm

TheRock

Director of the Industrial Bank of Iraq: from financial sector item VII granted freedom to deal with global banks
Date: Friday, 16-12-11 12: 22 pm

Baghdad (newsletter).Industrial Bank Director General stressed, Mohammed Abdel Wahab on the need to ensure freedom from restrictions item VII which yrskh Iraq under it.
He said Abdel Wahab (News Agency news) Friday: secure exit from financial sector item VII granted more freedom in dealing with the World Bank, as well as reduces costs to all industrialists, shortening the steps the mediators and the attendant additional cost, and dealing with global banks have directly and more credible.
Abdul Wahab said: the problem of the banks and the banking sector is the seventh item paragraphs selections present deal with local banks, where confiscated funds traded internationally, indicating the possibility of adopting all global banking systems in General, our banks are involved in developmental courses in associate all alakhtsasat to increase the efficiency of banking executives, and stand on the latest findings of the global banking sector and its work and its dealings.
The Industrial Bank to provide loans to a large number of industrial projects with a view to activating production in most local industries. /Completed/12 n. p.

Here is your answer to the chapter 7 part

20RV is Coming... Please read ASAP !!! Empty Re: RV is Coming... Please read ASAP !!! Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:29 pm

micmoney

Rock and Eddie are right, the specific sanctions regarding international trade and the financial sector were lifted, I believe the remaining sanctions are in regard to nukes and upon certain individuals within the governmental system.

To me it seems that their push to resolve the rest of chapter 7 would be to defend their borders with force after they become a wealthy nation again(Iran is right next door). However, what is left of the UN's sanctions is not part and parcel with their restructuring of their monetary system, so they are free to do as they wish (money wise)once they resolve the other "in country" and border disputes.

21RV is Coming... Please read ASAP !!! Empty Re: RV is Coming... Please read ASAP !!! Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:02 am

Reflection

Thank you very much for the explanation and the articles. There's so many articles, not enough time to read them all. Laughing

Things are looking Ggoooooodd Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum