WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sources: U.S. military withdraw from Iraq a few weeks ahead of schedule

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JJONESMX

BAGHDAD / With: Informed sources said on Thursday that U.S. forces in Iraq has accelerated the pace of withdrawal from Iraq, and would be able early in the month of December / December, two weeks after the withdrawal of the 40 thousand troops who remained in Iraq.
The sources said that "the U.S. Vice President Joseph Biden will head to Iraq in the first week of December to celebrate the end of the war and the return of the last American soldier." He noted that this celebration of their timetable before the Americans more than three weeks.
It is scheduled to visit Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, the U.S. capital on 12 December to meet the U.S. president and talks on the future US-Iraqi relations.[b] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

TheRock

Maliki coming to meet Biden in Washington and Troops leaving = Removal of Chapter 7 in my thoughts.. lets see what the next few weeks bring. Keep in mind that Iraq just had a meeting with the WTO and Parliament gets back to business this Sunday the 20th.

3Sources: U.S. military withdraw from Iraq a few weeks ahead of schedule Empty Coming together Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:20 pm

JJONESMX

TheRock wrote:Maliki coming to meet Biden in Washington and Troops leaving = Removal of Chapter 7 in my thoughts.. lets see what the next few weeks bring. Keep in mind that Iraq just had a meeting with the WTO and Parliament gets back to business this Sunday the 20th.

I think you are right ROCK!!!! it all seems to be falling together as they planned.

mercedes99

Thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum