WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Republicans pressure Obama to step up action on ISIL

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lightingcslt

lightingcslt

International (Forat) -Republicans are calling for more aggressive U.S. action to defeat Islamic State in Iraq and Syria terrorists, accusing President Barack Obama of policies that have failed to thwart potential new threats on U.S. soil.

Representative Mike Rogers, Republican chairman of the House of Representative Intelligence Committee, urged the administration to work with Arab partners on robust steps to disrupt the operations of the Islamic State in Iraq and Levant(ISIL). He said the group is drawing support from Europeans and Americans who could travel undetected to Western countries to carry out attacks.

“They are one plane ticket away from U.S. shores,” Rogers said on NBC’s “Meet the Press” program.

“We have the capability to defeat (ISIL). We now have to have the political will and we have to have the policy to do it. We have the first. We don’t have the second two.”

Rogers and other Republicans including Senator John McCain have been relentlessly critical of Obama’s security policy, including accusations that the president has shown a lack of leadership against terrorism since ordering the military operation that killed al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden in 2011.

But a leading Senate Democrat cautioned against overstating the dangers ISIS could pose to the United States.

“I don’t think we can simply dismiss them. But to jump from what they have done, which is horrific … to the assumption that they’re going to be an immediate, and within days, a threat to us here in our homeland, I think you don’t jump to that,” said Senator Jack Reed of Rhode Island.

“The proper strategy is a comprehensive strategy, and its foundation is political, not just military,” he added.

U.S. officials have identified ISIL as a major threat since it emerged from Syria’s civil war and swept into Iraq this summer. Obama has ordered limited air strikes against the group in northern Iraq. But alarm raised by the beheading of U.S. journalist James Foley has been followed by calls for action to defeat ISIL, including attacks on its operations in Syria. Officials have not ruled out escalating military action.

“The president has to articulate the challenge, what we need to do to meet it and describe exactly to Congress what those missions are. And unfortunately, so far, he seems to be strangely detached,” McCain told Fox News on Sunday.

“I am heartbroken about what has happened to the Syrian people and a lot of that is due to our total inaction, and that’s going to be one of the more shameful chapters in American history.”

Rogers blamed Obama for a change in policy that he said has inhibited the ability of U.S. intelligence and defense agencies to “disrupt” ISIS operations and other militant groups overseas.

“We have missed dozens and dozens of opportunities to take really bad people off the battlefield,” he said. “This is an opportunity for the president to take a step back, change his presidential guidance on how we disrupt terrorism around the world.” /End/ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

vaquero

Iran is a world bigger threat. Syria is not our friend . Isis is fighting Syria and Iran . Isis are nuts. what shall we do? Isis will not be defeated by air that we have supplied. Should we send our soldiers to be killed . I say wait let all three groups kill themselves and then go and clean up. I hope our Ninja president we have will wait and spare more Americans soldiers killed. We need to apply more pressure on Iran nuclear weapons now that they are focus with the Sunni Isis group.

Reflection

Our Ninj.....I mean our douchebag president won't do anything about Irans nucular program. Him and Biden both have purposely turned a cheek while Iran has made gains towards having long range nucular warheads.

ISIS, Hamas, Al Qaeda, Syrian rebels.....they are all the same and have the same goals/agenda and beliefs. They want Sharia law worldwide, want everyone to convert to their evil beliefs.....or die. We can't coexist with them. You can't coexist with people who want you dead. Only answer is to bomb the hell out of them, burn all the copies of the Koran and stop the evil.

If your blind to this, we don't need you on this planet anymore.

Our president is making every effort to make entry into this country easier for them to envoke Jihad in America. A fight is coming.....on US soil if our liberal government won't act.

Last edited by Reflection on Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cause I wanted to. lol)

vaquero

Who's we ?

Reflection

vaquero wrote:Who's we ?

Whoever truly understands what's going on and the severity of it.

vaquero

Really billy

Reflection

vaquero wrote:Really billy

Who's billy?

vaquero

When your NINJA PRESIDENT says we don't have a plan against d Isis means: We get them later now they r servicing our purpose as for Legal passport they r easier to track . Isis r just where we want them. Says your great ninja president.

vaquero

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Reflection

vaquero wrote:When your NINJA PRESIDENT says we don't have a plan against d Isis means: We get them later now they r servicing our purpose as for  Legal passport they r easier to track . Isis r just where we want them. Says your great ninja president.  

I'll be as nice as I can possibly be here.

You sir, are a flippin moron. Drink some more koolaid

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

vaquero

Eeeee jejeje tired bad day at d office? Next time u can express u superior ways or make a come back tomorrow after u have a good night rest. Don't disappoint ur ego or echo in ur case. Is that leather u have on the picture. nice i c u like black.

Last edited by vaquero on Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

vaquero

Eeeee jejeje tired bad day at d ofjfice? Next time u can express u superior ways or make a come back tomorrow after u have a good night rest. Don't disappoint ur ego or echo in ur case.

Reflection

Because I have respect for Bondlady, her site and the moderators here.....I'm going to just ignore you from now on. It's to painful for me to try and get down to your level of stupid and try to explain anything to you. It's obvious you lack common sense and the ability to comprehend basic English. I wish you and your poor little soul good luck in life. I hope you meet an ice cube one day and that ice cube is kind enough to share some of its knowledge with you.

Have a nice day.

Herb62

Herb62

I like cheese !

vaquero

Good for u showing self control. Anger management would also b something for u to consider. Now now u said u were going to ignore me. Easy easy . Breath in relax relax Don't forget u r a toothless lion. I am really proud of u to practice self control. Cya billy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum