WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Central Bank: coin will be put ten thousand dinars Bhltha the end of August the new current

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Reflection

Hmmmmmmmm

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Have a look here  Wink 

2 CBI Announcements Today at 10:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Reflection

tlm724 wrote:Have a look here  Wink 

Just read that also..... Thanks.

I'm curious though,

As for other currencies, which will be put Bhltha new bank noted that "put the rest of the categories of currencies and new forms in the coming months and will be completed by the end of this year put forward.

if they are gonna start releasing this new currency end of this month and be finished releasing currency by the end of the year.....which way will it go..... Release more 25k notes and keep the rate the same or start releasing lower denom notes?

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Reflection wrote:
tlm724 wrote:Have a look here  Wink 

Just read that also..... Thanks.

I'm curious though,

As for other currencies, which will be put Bhltha new bank noted that "put the rest of the categories of currencies and new forms in the coming months and will be completed by the end of this year put forward.

if they are gonna start releasing this new currency end of this month and be finished releasing currency by the end of the year.....which way will it go..... Release more 25k notes and keep the rate the same or start releasing lower denom notes?

That, my darling, is the million dollar question !

Reflection

I know right. lol!

I know the answer I'd like to hear.... But I'm not convinced yet this new GOI is gonna get things under control quick enough and give the political security the CBI is wanting.

Just my opinion....but if they do, things might happen fast. If they don't, think we'll have a bit more to wait.

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

This is more than likely referring to notes currently in circulation which would confirm my opinion that, due to the horrible security situation and humanitarian crisis going on, the CBI is going to refrain from trying to add value to the dinar.

Iraq is once again in war. You can deny it all you want which would be foolish but they are in war. You can think ISIS/ISIL is small, powerless and ineffective but that is just not true. They are gaining more and more control, are deadly and are sweeping the country.

The government needs to be fully seated and they need to aggressively work with their allies to develop a coordinated resistance to ISIS. This will take time.

Investors, business and banking growth will pause when bombs are dropping, people are fleeing and a perceived return to square one is happening.

Reflection

Shredd wrote:This is more than likely referring to notes currently in circulation which would confirm my opinion that, due to the horrible security situation and humanitarian crisis going on, the CBI is going to refrain from trying to add value to the dinar.

Iraq is once again in war. You can deny it all you want which would be foolish but they are in war. You can think ISIS/ISIL is small, powerless and ineffective but that is just not true. They are gaining more and more control, are deadly and are sweeping the country.

The government needs to be fully seated and they need to aggressively work with their allies to develop a coordinated resistance to ISIS. This will take time.

Investors, business and banking growth will pause when bombs are dropping, people are fleeing and a perceived return to square one is happening.

I agree. I still believe that Obama pulled out way to soon. He did it for the soul purpose of gaining votes and support from the blind sheep.....and he's playing for the other team. If our troops would have stayed another year or two, things would be different for us now, things would be ALLOT more secure. But, Obama needed votes, so I guess we wait.......some more. Thanks oblahblah.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum