WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

fox news on investing with iraq

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1fox news on investing with iraq  Empty fox news on investing with iraq Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:31 pm

lightingcslt

lightingcslt

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2fox news on investing with iraq  Empty Re: fox news on investing with iraq Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:57 pm

jeepguy

jeepguy

thanks for the link lighters ! in 4 too 5 years this guy is looking for the investment deals to start paying out ,,,, I sure like the time line hope the currency he was talking about will also triple --- or quad tripled with in these limits also dinar amounts that is 25,000 ---> too 50 or 75000 in exchange amount

3fox news on investing with iraq  Empty Re: fox news on investing with iraq Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:20 pm

Reflection

Hmmmmmm

Thanks.

4fox news on investing with iraq  Empty Re: fox news on investing with iraq Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:57 am

vaquero

that guy is informed right not listening to CNN.

5fox news on investing with iraq  Empty that guy is an idiot! Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:35 pm

Troy50

He couldn't even answer if you could get your money back the next day? what's up with that?? hahahaha
then he says we've found that some brokers are not good others are, meaning what? they'll give your money back others won't? would you put your money with him? then again idiots follow idiots LMAO

6fox news on investing with iraq  Empty Re: fox news on investing with iraq Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:09 pm

jeepguy

jeepguy

uhhhhh troy 50 , you didn`t put money into any kind of 401 , or investment that did not tank 5 years ago ? { if not your mighty lucky } I am willing to think you had been burned on investments at some other time , my point , he could not answer the question , 1 million dollars isn`t easy too turn around in 2 or 3 days .... { have you told any one you invested in dinar ? if you have any that is ....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum