WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The agreement for the opening of 5 new border crossings between the Kurdistan region and Turkey

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dealerdean

ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

The president of the Kurdistan Regional Government and the Turkish Foreign Minister to agree on the opening of five new joint border crossings soon.

He Nnigervan Barzani in a joint press conference with Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu today, "it was a joint meeting during my visit today to the city and the Turkish looked through increasing the number of crossings between the two sides," and we hope to contribute to these discussions to achieve more achievements for the benefit of both parties " .
"The relations between Erbil and Ankara have witnessed in the last term and we are looking forward towards the promotion and development of more in the future."
For his part, Ihsanoglu said that "the most important points of the discussion focused on the expansion of the border crossings between the two sides and the opening of five new crossings."
and "The the volume of trade between Turkey and Iraq is 12 billion dollars, while the share of the Kurdistan region of the size of the amount is 70 percent, "adding that" Kurdistan is the gateway Turkey to Iraq. "
He Ihsanoglu expressed his hope that "solve the problems between the federal government and the provincial government in the fastest time possible. "
Barzani had arrived today to the city and the Turkish official visit bulwark delegation that included a number of ministers in the provincial government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

jeepguy

jeepguy

well by Monday I am sure we will see bagdaddy step up and not support this idea , any thing that seems like a good forward movement , and has no mention of baggy daddy , is soon to be shot down { just from what I have seen in past ----- hope they prove me wrong }

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum