WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How housing card turned into a diplomatic passport to enter some Baghdad neighborhoods?!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

therealbubbie

therealbubbie
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

There are many pests and crises that have passed in Iraq, especially after the exacerbation of terrorism on Iraqi citizen simple and who became fatal to him wherever he found in cafes, markets and football stadiums and even in parks and not terrorism alone, but there is the scourge of other necrosis of the body of the Iraqi citizen, a large number of diseases including cancer and cancer cases scattered all over the body, and here begins the suffering of Abbas Radhi from the people of Basra, which is locked in a sea choppy crises psychological due to the illness of his mother with cancer where he entered this vortex since almost four years, a review of doctors and hospital medicine atomic and physician in Baghdad and sold everything has to treat his birth, but his car has a very imposing indeed himself a frequent travels between Baghdad and Basra, the story continues with Abbas On long days of Baghdad quirk of chance and more coincidences that coincided see a doctor with one Alaravaouat bloody than holding it access control Baghdad from the south after this and that entered the capital after parking lasted for more than four hours and try to reach a doctor and his mother in the area of the eastern section, but in vain was trying to doctor lives in a closed area also learned from him after contacted by telephone.
Here interrupted ways Abbas Radhi and became cross-way, but in the city is not safe with her ​​family, let alone Avabr way, volatility in the idea of searching for alternative solutions and the idea of going to the house of his aunt are prevalent but discovered after going to neighborhood information he needed to card housing to enter to the area of media and increased suffering It asks of his relatives to bring housing to control card with no one in the house of his aunt's only an elderly woman can not afford to come to control all its children suffer congestion in several areas of Baghdad because of the bombings .. Adar Abbas his car towards the eastern door in search of a hotel prestigious to live in it for one night, hoping to see the doctor on the day for a second and return to Basra again. Ameria and Sedea and Husseinia and Almlhanih suffering old seven years there revive Baghdadi suffer from a decision card housing since the two for quite some time, including the revival Sedea and Ameria and some shops Ghazaliya and Almlhanih and became those neighborhoods like camps Army where door systems and record entry and those who want access to it is its people, he must deliver leaves his car and come out of the same door you entered from either when there are bombings, no one can enter it and that made ​​all supporting papers or handed over to the security services. Says Auf Mohammad resident of Ameria: The area turned into a military barracks and the first out to write on the door Ameria about them language of the military are prevalent in the opinion of any civil authority we do not know when it ends the issue of card housing with Ameria However Sedea so that most of the folks Ameria sold their car as a result of pressure control of entry and also suffering from the issue of rejection of coatings from entering Ameria due to withdrawal of an annual car and forced the driver to get out of the same place but if an explosion can not get out until after five or six hours this that حالفك luck and has not been arrested and wondering Auf how long remain security measures flowing Jam anger on the citizen and simple and for how long remains Baghdad neighborhoods suffer from a crisis project digestive system in their respective areas, which emphasizes the entrance of one director each. areas Baghdadi turned to military units about them there to revive Baghdadi almost closed in terms of design and place either in the east of the capital or west and could adopt her style residence card or passport diplomat in Baghdad neighborhoods and these can not be haphazardly and not a reality if we said Ameria session or Sedea or Almlhanih, it can not contain the public markets and domestic markets but limited to the people of the region only. The neighborhoods such as Mansour or Harthiya or Karrada or Zayouna can not be with the adoption of the principle of card housing because it is public areas and contain markets centralized how treated area, such as markets, beautiful principle card housing, as well as Karrada and Mansour and Zayouna Add to that there are areas are medical centers and home to a lot of doctors and people frequented by additives such areas Palestine Street, Baya and even Sedea and the role of the Doctors frequented by people for treatment, how is applied to the principle of card housing? neighborhoods of central and commercial suffer from the card housing said Abu Laos shop owner in the Mansour district: I do not know where they came from card housing document proving the integrity of the holder to get into Baghdad neighborhoods Does card housing resistant to fraud by terrorists who come out a thousand detainees from Abu Ghraib prison, did not move the security finger with intelligence information that reached her second area like Mansour is not available where the people of Al-Mansour but very few points Abu Laos that in one day bombings bloody and most want access to the Mansour district but control blocked access only to the card housing did not bother because we are the owners of shops and the region purely commercial and says one army men is pointing a gun towards people "Atafrq and discuss", and actually dividing us did not discuss, and I went back to my house and I was surprised by the decision of the control key on the door of the system in our claim card to live with it does not use the card housing in introducing people to the neighborhood and what I had to, but Larkin aside and call my son that comes to me card housing so that I could enter the area was not a promising card to fund securities task at home but made ​​it adjoined and ally of annual car because the claim card (housing) became affiliated to the mood and individual decisions. doctors abandoned their clinic because of the card housing doctors slice added to the slide suffering from the words out card housing in order to allow you to pass says Dr. Rami Ali has a clinic in the area Sedea: the issue of card housing cut off our livelihood and deported us our patients do not work only on the people of Saidiya, but there are auditors traveled to the clinic from other regions as areas of media and jihad inspired by the worker and the other after the use and application of the principle of card housing lost my clinic and my patients and turned into Bayaa area and saw the case the same great suffering was left for Doctors Non-areas that are packed with doctors arena victory or Harthiya which for me is very difficult, I Pediatrician "on the CD currently" not the strongest on rents in these areas, which speak the language of the books and I Khwica five thousand dinars and not fifty or thirty thousand dinars, and it postponed the idea of the clinic to notice hoping that transformed areas of Baghdad to residential neighborhoods and not only camps do not value them not for the doctor nor the citizen nor the commercial markets and all Mavera is subject to the laws of the vessels imposes on the citizen and the citizen be implemented does not discuss at all. mood is high in demand people card housing is noticeable in the application of claim card housing that claim subject to narcissism and moods high with officers princes regions and junior officers princes checkpoints In Bayaa area, for example, there are two entrances first on the highway and the second on the new court against the collector honest and trustworthy with a bombing begins claim card housing without warning فالسيطرة first control Rapid not asking for inside Baaa housing card never though the day was a bloody day The other control Albijaa the not only through the intervention card housing, even though the region and one of checkpoints in terms of tracking individual underscoring mood prompted the decision. Says one officer checkpoints We do not invent the ideas of Andiatna but are orders issued to us from destinations high that asked entrants to your region card housing and implement without debate and does not prompt card housing the rest of the checkpoints is responsible for himself and we sympathize people when suddenly asking them card housing with patients cars and pregnancy, nor deny that there was a deal with the subject Bm'zajih high. markets cars food demand is permissible diplomat food trade are experiencing any suffering from the arrogance card housing and the closure of areas says Abu Mahdi owner Brad: I do not know where you come to us their projects once not He graduated and once the time out specific and again can not wire the bridge Doe and you'll wire bridge Doe and that was that the bridge away from you 50 or 60 kilometers and today when he spoke of explosions close areas Bjrhna and call card housing and they know all the science that we are of the inhabitants of the provinces and our work requires us to engage in Chorjat areas of Baghdad, which obliges us to sleep in our cars hoping that Taatrahm we checkpoints and allow us to enter. driver taxi calling card housing for each region enters!! markets coatings segment Other suffer from card housing and handle security men with them in a different way reduces their value says Iyad Jawad taxi driver profession taxi has become a profession is very complex knowing they profession of Amhna him and adds Iyad do not know how demanding driver taxi card housing in the event of explosions causing sever Arezagna and forced people to walk for hours to bypass the checkpoints do not people have a flag dates bombings in order to carry card and the card per enough for a family consisting of five or more people. conclusion with Abu Zeid card say Hhalt problem housing باستنساخها the five color copies, كبسها and distributed to my children, it has a car needs is also boarded taxi and stayed in front of me needs one obstacle that .. What if car owners demanded checkpoints original residence card? Here there is no solution me Amaaha and Sastslm government Procedures that solve the problems of citizens at the expense of the citizen. Union
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum