WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is IRAQ on the brink of civil war, NO.. read further

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ebu712

This is from Lapgog who is  
"I AM A SERIES 3 LICENSED CURRENCY AND S&P FUTURES PROFESSIONAL TRADER AND I DO UNDERSTAND THE WORLD BANKING SYSTEM QUITE THOROUGHLY."

Lapdog goes after all gurus and Kap who wont respond or answer him, he shows no mercy for those who post like they know it all...its a good read below

Here it is....

NICE TRY -- BUT YOU'RE WRONG AS USUAL.  HERE IS AN EMAIL DIRECTLY FROM MY GOV COMPLIANCE OFFICER IN BAGHDAD THIS MORNING AFTER HE READ SOME OF THESE POSTS.
HE HAS BEEN THERE FOR 8+ YEARS AND HE KNOWS WHAT HE KNOWS.

July 28, 2013

"Iraq is not on the brink of civil war, as some of those idiots are posting.. The PTB control Al-Qaida too. What happened here at the Taji prison last week (I was within 1/2 mile of the mortar attack) was well organized and well supported financially. It was a plan; there is a strategy. Those efforts cost a lot of MONEY... For all we know there may have been Mossad elements fighting here with them too. The government doesn't really know who they were. They freed Al-Qaida operatives from Abu Graib (Grabbing headlines) who will soon (if not now) be fighting in Syria using weapons that the US government is providing. The PTB will have control of a Central Bank in Syria also under a phony democratic government. First, the people will have to tire of starvation, war, and death. They'll get softened up. It is all the MO of the Banksters. They will shape the ME the way they want it.

The attacks obviously increased the mounting pressure on Al-Maliki and his administration. Parliamernt has been working hard and getting things done during Ramadan with little help from the PM and his cronies and they are complaining about it now. He will not get a third term. The people are tired of the promises regarding security, electricity, and clean water. They see the Shiites as receiving favoritism. Al-Maliki has not tended to the needs of ALL the people and the PTB are continually stoking the fire under Maliki’s ass from within using the Sunnis, Al-Qaida, and the Mossad. Money talks. There is a huge price to be paid for stiffing Shabibi and the Banksters. If Maliki doesn't pay with his life at some point I'll be surprised.

As far as the western media, nothing has changed. What The PTB want to be reported will be reported. Americans and other westerners will only see Iraq as a violent dust bowl as the Iraqi Dinar goes back on the international exchange at $1.00+ right under their nose. Most of the sheeple have NO CLUE Iraq has even been released from Chapter VII. The few who have heard it do not understand it. The Banksters want to make the Iraqi Dinar currency situation appear to be a tremendous speculation. They know the sheeple do not understand that Iraq has over 75 Billion in Foreign Reserves and over 30 Tons of GOLD, with little debt pumping out over 3 million barrels per day with customers lined up for Natural Gas and foreign companies lining up for infrastructure contracts.

Bottom line once again, The Banksters DO NOT CARE about violence, the law, politicians, the western media, nor the sheeple. If we are correct, and the plan is to re-capitalize their banks, save the dollar, while profiting by controlling Iraqi's currency credit, and resources, then the reval will occur REGARDLESS..."

Here is where Lapdog goes in and puts all the gurus and know it all's in thier place..i now only go in there to read what he posts  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by ebu712 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

lightingcslt

lightingcslt

wow that's pretty powerful stuff there. one thing that's missing though.
who is this guy and if he is on other dinar sites then imo he needs to come
to blc. how do we know he is what he says he is. to say such things as he has
he needs to put himself out there. everyone has an opinion on whats happening but...... they need to back it up. but ty for bringing that in. it was very inciteful for sure

Shunshine

Shunshine

Very interesting for sure. And I agree come to BL and explain how you came to this conclusion, you are more than welcome. We are a very serious group here that really enjoy the facts,no bull.

ebu712

lightingcslt
he has left his email and info and its been confirmed by many he is part of no group and has clients and family who told him about DD and he goes in there from time to time and rips them apart

here is one from a couple months back that was sent to me from a friend who talks to him

LISTEN ----- I DON'T PUT AN OUNCE OF SALT ON ANYTHING THESE GUYS ARE SAYING.  I READ ALL THOSE "ARTICLES" OUT OF IRAQ NEWS SERVICES AND I HAVE A FRIEND WHO IS A U.S. GOV SECURITY CONTRACTOR IN BAGHDAD FOR MORE THAN 8 YEARS NOW.  WE TALK EVERY WEEKEND AND HE EMAILS ME DAILY.  IN ADDITION, I AM A LICENSED FULL TIME CURRENCY TRADER WITH CLIENTS AROUND THE WORLD AND I AM REQUIRED TO KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WORLD MARKETS AND THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL CONDITION.

THINK ABOUT IT......IF YOU WERE ABOUT TO DO SOMETHING NEVER BEFORE DONE WOULD YOU ALERT THE WORLD SO THEY COULD FRONT RUN YOU --- GO OUT AND INVEST TO YOUR OWN DISADVANTAGE? I SUSPECT MOST OF THE SO-CALLED "ARTICLES" ARE DISINFORMATION AT BEST.

THINK ABOUT OUR OWN GOVERNMENT.  NAME ME JUST ONE PERSON THIS YEAR IN ANY OF THE MANY "SCANDALS" WHO HAS TESTIFIED BEFORE CONGRESS UNDER OATH AND NOT LIED.  OUR GOV IS JUST AS CORRUPT, IF NOT MORE SO, THAN IRAQ.

ALL OF THE THEORIES ABOUT THE TIMELINE AND THE MANNER IN WHICH IRAQ WILL ALTER THE IQD ARE JUST GUESSES. NO ONE OUTSIDE OF THE CONTROLLING ELITE KNOW A SINGLE THING.  THE BIS (BANK OF INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS IN BASEL, SWITZERLAND) CONTROLS ALL THE CENTRAL BANKS OF THE FREE WORLD, INCL OUR FED AND THE CBI.  THE BIS IS OWNED AND CONTROLLED BY THE ROTHCHILDS, BILDERBERGS AND THE VATICAN.  IF YOU NEED PROOF OF THIS, JUST LET ME KNOW AND I CAN SEND IT TO YOU.

THESE GURUS AND POSTERS KNOW NOTHING ---- IT'S ALL GUESSWORK AND SUPPOSITION BASED ON WHAT THEY "BELIEVE" TO BE FACT.

FACT IS ---- NO ONE KNOWS.  I DO NOT KNOW, AND I KNOW AN INFINITE AMOUNT MORE THAN THOSE MORONS.  WE ARE DEALING WITH A NEVER BEFORE EVENT IN WORLD HISTORY, WITH NO PRECEDENT, AND WE CANNOT COMPARE THIS TO ANYTHING FROM THE PAST.

THE UNDERLYING CORE LOGIC DOES NOT SUPPORT KAPERONI'S ASSERTIONS WE WILL SEE A "FREE FLOAT"  (MEANING THE CBI WILL RELEASE THE IQD TO THE EXCHANGES AT THE CURRENT 1166 "PROGRAM RATE") --- THAT WOULD ACCOMPLISH NOTHING FOR IRAQ, FOR THE CITIZENS OF IRAQ, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, WOULD DO NOTHING FOR THE CONTROLLING CENTRAL BANKS TO CONTINUE THE FIAT CURRENCY SYSTEM WORLDWIDE AND ALLOW THEM TO MAKE TRILLIONS FROM THIS EVENT.

IF A "FREE FLOAT" OCCURRED WE WOULD ALL HAVE WASTED OUR TIME AND HOPES.  CURRENCY TRADERS NEVER MOVE CURRENCY MARKETS RAPIDLY.  THEY ARE ULTRA CONSERVATIVE AND RISK AVERSE.  IT COULD TAKE YEARS TO TRADE THE IQD BACK TO 1 TO 1 VERSUS THE USD.  SO I DON'T BUY IT.  BUT, AS I SAID, NO ONE KNOWS.

REGRETFULLY, WE ALL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE WHAT UNFOLDS AFTER CHAPTER 7 IS RELEASED. BEING RELEASED FROM UNSC CHAPTER 7 SANCTIONS IS CRITICAL TO THE IQD EVENT.

IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME, PLEASE USE MY DIRECT EMAIL AT [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

IT IS TIME CONSUMING AND MORE AWKWARD REPLYING THROUGH THIS BLOG SITE.

Reflection

HAHA! I like that guy. lol! 

If he's credible or not, I don't know..... but his choice of words when he's punking out the guru's makes me laugh. Laughing 

I went to that link and read a good part of his replies. If he's who he says he is, he could be a good asset to the BLC team and possibly help with related info. He needs to come over here and discus things with us, discus facts and have fun smacking the smack talkers.afro 

Herb62

Herb62

Yeah , bring it dude!Cool 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum