WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Radi grip on top of the scorers League elite

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

therealbubbie

therealbubbie
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Arbil/Baghdad news.Judge Arbel soccer team striker Patrick rady grip on the top of the Premier League scorers with 15 goals after scoring goal no. 15 in Sulaimaniyah in the game that brought the groups on Monday franso Hariri Stadium in the fifth round of matches of the second phase of the Elite League.

He said Radhi Al-baghdadia news/"I top scorers don't mean thing to me as my team came to the podium to keep the title for the fifth time.

"The goals were the result of joint efforts by all players that Irbil helped my arrival to the top scorers of the League which is the obsession of every player's ambition to achieve this title, indicating at the same time that my happiness to win on four goals of Sulaimaniyah is the largest of the documentary he one of those goals, lifting my balance to figure 15.

"The competition for the title still persist by five teams competing for the title of the most expensive and cannot be clarified the identity of League champions until the end because all teams are eligible for the title cannot be underestimated right one, with competition for the title of top scorer too strong and fierce players for the presence of more than one player to achieve the title itself this increases competition and adds beauty to the aesthetic"./finished/20. I.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum