Announcement No. (2359)
The opening of bids for the Commission on the sale and purchase of the daily three hundred dollar and fifty nine after two thousand for the sale and purchase of foreign currency at the Central Bank of Iraq on Thursday 04.18.2013 and the results were as follows:
|Number of banks to contribute to the auction||22|
|Price foundation on which successful bidder selling dinars / dollars||1166|
|The price at which successful bidder JD Hraoua / USD||-----|
|The amount sold by the bank at auction - USD||117 435 000|
|The amount purchased by the bank at auction - USD||-----|
|Total Buy Offers - U.S.||117 435 000|
|Total Sell - USD||----|
- Price and cash transfers (1179) JD / dollar, including the central bank's commission of $ (13) dinars per dollar.
- The cash purchase price of U.S. $ (1171) dinars / dollars.
2. quantity sold in cash $ (20,000,000) dollars and quantity sold in the amount of remittances (435,000, 97) dollars.
3. receive the central bank a commission of 13 dinars per dollar, with a discount 8 JD / USD amounts purchased that is to say: the purchase price of the dollar cash = (sale price of the dollar cash) - $8.
4. continue the Iraqi Central Bank buying and selling of the dollar The price (1166) and receive the same commission mentioned above. report on the exchange rates of the dollar in the markets of the city of Baghdad.