I got news agency on the Shatt al-Arab, and very important documents from the Ministries of Foreign Affairs and Transportation informed the Iraqi government to prove the structure of the State of Kuwait in the establishment of Port Mubarak since 2007 and the Iraqi side expressed its tacit approval for the project following the release of the report of the envoy of the Iraqi delegation to Kuwait.
The first document is a book face and current foreign minister, Hoshyar Zebari, to become prime minister, stating the following:
1. Send a delegation from the Ministries of Foreign Affairs and Transport to Kuwait from 26 to 28 May 2011.
2. Show that the foreign port within the limits of the sovereignty of Kuwait and at a distance of 1299 meters from the nearest point to Iraq in the Khor Abdullah.
3. Complete the work in the port of Mubarak did not exceed 15% and will be completed in 2014.
On the second page:
4. When you return to the priority topic became clear that nothing new has been studied in 2007 by a ministerial committee problem chaired by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and membership of the ministries of transport, oil, trade, environment , and provided at the time the recommendations that showed where the best solution to respond to Project Kuwait Iraq is a complete port of the great ...
5. The establishment of the Port Mubarak will not in any way to strangle Iraq economically ..
6. May lead the project in Kuwait if done to increase the traffic ..
Sign Hoshyar Zebari, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Enclosed with the book No. 398 in the ministry 01/03/2007.
In light of this report is optimistic and reassuring to a large extent and revealed the minister informed the project of Iraq 4 years ago, in 2007, comes the report of the Minister of Transport to give an entirely different picture from the report of the Minister of Foreign Affairs.
Confirms the Transport Minister Hadi Farhan al-Amiri in his report to the Council of Ministers to accompany the delegation of the Ministry of Transport with a delegation of foreign envoy to Kuwait, and issued the following:
1. The technical notes accompanying the minutes of the meeting the two delegations, which was signed by the Chairman of the Delegation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Zeid gives voice to the full reality of the situation!!! And for the opinion of this ministry that the technical notes should serve as an excuse to re-examine the location of the port, but the Kuwaiti side rejected this term, leading a delegation of our ministry's refusal to sign any joint documents, and we believe that he was on the delegation of State not to sign the record (ie, Iraq has signed, not as claimed by the government) that the nature of the delegation was purely technical.
2. Kuwaiti side could not answer any Questions about the economic viability (ie, than the report Zebari) ..
3. Must reflect on the port location and effects of strategic and security in Iraq ..
4. ... Gathering of the port and these schemes is clear evidence of unequivocal intent that is harass Iraq and deprive him of panoramic view of the Gulf.
And accompanied by the Minister of Transport expert report and his ministry two pages, where experts issued their recommendations on the seriousness of the port economy of Iraq and its security in the future.
Here comes the following questions:
Why does the Iraqi government denied knowledge of the subject, despite knowing the port since 2007?
What are these non-government line, where out of the ministries and the reports are quite different from the other and they were in the delegation of one?
Who is Zaid as ambassador is entitled to sign documents of interest to the future of Iraq and the subsistence of its people and economy of the future generations and gave him this right?
Why all this overlooked and tolerated the future of the country, the project was started by the Kuwaiti government in 2007 and has so far not been able to show a unified view of the port and stop the project?
The mouthpiece of the people, between the bar and the secretariat ..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]