WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

In his first statement after his dismissal decision; Shabibi: Like Allawi I raise suspicions about Maliki, who rush decision to sack me,17 october

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rosy30

In his first statement after his dismissal decision; Shabibi: Like Allawi I raise suspicions about Maliki, who rush decision to sack me,17 october

IN HIS FIRST STATEMENT AFTER HIS DISMISSAL DECISION; SHABIBI: LIKE ALLAWI I RAISE SUSPICIONS ABOUT MALIKI, WHO RUSH DECISION TO SACK ME

On: Wednesday 10/17/2012 01:40 pm
He Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi news that talked about his dismissal, Blur, calling Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to prudence in decision-making and make the interests of Iraq above all levels …
Shabibi said who has been in office since 2003, said in contact with AFP from Tokyo after news of his dismissal: “I do not know anything about it and, God willing, there will be no arrest warrants.” Noting that he met on his way to attend an important conference Iyad Allawi, raising doubts as to the Prime Minister,
He added: “The political situation is relatively stable in Iraq and the surrounding area has created a great demand for the dollar which led to a rise in the currency exchange rate recently,” he said, referring especially to Iran and Syria and the sanctions imposed on these countries.
And witnessed the exchange rate of the dollar in April its highest level against the dinar since nearly four years in the local markets, a 1320 dinars per dollar, after it was steady at 1230 dinars to the dollar.
And the Iraqi government designated a new interim conservative central bank to replace the current governor suspended his order of the court. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum